Explanation: only part

Okay so this is just a brief explanation.

First off I wanted to explain how my two OC's look like.

Jacob: He is the child of Kiyoko and Terushima. Please do not ask where is Tanaka at, because I don't even know, I'm still debating on what to do with him. Remember Jacob is not white he is Japanese, I just used this picture because this is how he would dress and how his hair would look like on everyday bases. But this is how he would normally dress and his hair. (I know sum y'all already switching up. Cause that man is hot) okay. We can't hate him just yet, he is a HUGE part of this story. Especially when it comes to Heidi. He was naturally used as a child. He grew up in an environment a child shouldn't live in. Guns, drugs, killing etc. (we can't lie. Jacob is hot. I just didn't know how to explain him.)

Heidi: She is adopted of course but I wanted her to be beautiful

Heidi: She is adopted of course but I wanted her to be beautiful. I am in no way saying that everybody isn't beautiful but this is what I picture Heidi to be in my head. Everyone is beautiful but this is how I imagine Heidi in my head. Of course she would be of darker complexion from being out in the sun for long periods of time. Always going to the beach etc. her curly hair is what makes her so unique to them, because none of the Haiykuu boys have curly hair.

Okay now that we got their looks out the way

Okay now that we got their looks out the way. I wanted to talk about some of the things that happened.

Q: Who was the girl in the casket?
A: Well that was y/n. But a replica of her. A doll version. I won't explain to much because I'll be spoiling.

Q: Is Heidi dead?
A: No.

Q: Why did he adopt her?
A: Y/n's will had told Iwaizumi to adopt her on a certain date. It even told him the name she wanted. He also adopted her for the money and moral support. In the end they all fell in love with her. (I'm a father to daughter way. Please don't be weird about it.)

Q: Is y/n dead?
A: Obviously not.

Q: Is everyone else alive?
A: I cannot answer that.

Q: What was Bokuto's gift to Heidi?
A: Y/n's hair comb. He kept for twenty years. And he thought it would be a nice thought to give it to her daughter. But even if he tried she wouldn't accept it.

Q: What would have Iwaizumi done if Bokuto had actually showed her, her gift?
A: Simple answer? He would've went beast mode I guess.

Terushima is alive. Y/n is alive. What is the plot of this? I don't know yet. But I will soon. I'm still trying to figure out the details.

New chapter every Tuesday's and Friday's. I'm sorry if I ever postpone the dates, I'm also writing Race to my heart but that is every Wednesday so no worries at all.

Questions for me?

Q: Why did you make lords end like that?
A: Simple answer. I was mad at someone.

Q: if you hadn't been mad at someone, what would you have ended lords with?
A: Flowers, Married, and children.

I'm joking no I wouldn't have. If terushima hadn't dropped in. Ukai would've probably taken y/n and back to Argentina probably? And then they would have a whole war over there with Iwaizumi trying to get her back.

Q: How did you feel making us cry?
A: I don't know if any of you cried, I wasn't there. But I sure hope you did. I felt amazing and powerful. But then I felt bad, so I'm making Diabla to make it up.

Q: Are you a Todoroki simp?
A: I think everyone knows the answer to that.

Well that's all I have for today. This will probably be the only explanation I'll ever do, unless I write something some won't understand. :)