V

"Don't grab my arm!" I screamed. He was hurting me. His strong grip was too much for even me. Instead, he gripped harder.

"Be quiet." The weird dyed hair guy snarled. I looked up at him. What did I do?

"I can walk myself there. Let go I didn't do anything." I struggled my arm out. I couldn't bring my gun out on them at all. If not, I would be the one dead instead of them. But then maybe I can kill them. The chances were low, I had only shot a gun once. For them, it must be a routine.

I chuckled.

"What are you laughing about?" He pulled. The tattoo guy was on my left side, walked quietly. "Maybe the thought of your blood splattered on the floor?" I smiled, trying to intimidate. He smiled along.

"I would like to see that." He pushed me forward.

Jacob was drinking while talking to Kita. He looked around, and we met eyes. I stared at the guy that was pulling me around. I smiled, but he wasn't putting one ounce of attention on me. He was staring at his boss.

"Semi, Noya let her go." His hair was a mess. I noticed some buttons were gone. Semi pointed at me. "This is your girlfriend, Jacob? A junkie?" I sneered. I wanted to bite off his nasty finger pointing at me. "Don't call her a junkie." I tipped my head back. A smirk appeared.

"She was playing Russian roulette with a stranger. I didn't care until she had mentioned Kita's name." The tattoo guy jumped onto the seat next to Kita and grabbed the package.

Jacob stared at me. "Did you win?" I burst out laughing. I gave Semi one last evil look and walked over to Jacob.

"No, I didn't sadly. Would any of you guys like to play?" I asked the three guys around me. Instead of looking at me, they stared at Jacob. "She's crazy," I smiled at Kita.

"I'm perfectly sane. What happened to your shirt?" I remember most of his buttons were done correctly. But now his shirt was basically off.

"It got hot." Kita choked on his drink. "Yea, very hot." I looked at him up and down. He smiled innocently.

"Are we done here?" I asked. I wanted to go home.

I massaged his thigh under the table. "Why leaving so soon? Stay awhile. Here, look. I'll even share." He slammed the package in front of us. A small fountain of powder escaped from the hole.

I glanced nervously at Jacob. I wanted more, but I knew it was already enough.

"Thank Kita, but we need to go. Thank you for having us." I smiled sweetly and pulled on Jacob. He was staring at what Kita placed in front of him. Who knows how much he already did, doing more wasn't going to help. "Wheres your phone? I'll call Kageyama for you." I pat down his pants, trying to find it.

"Are you sure you want to leave Heidi?" He pushed it closer to us. We both stared at it. I reached for it.

I pushed it away. "We're sure. Thank you so much. Come on, Jacob." I got up and kissed Kita on the cheek, trying to get Jacob on his feet. "Okay then. Have fun." I gave him a smile. He pulled his package back towards him.

"Jacob, come on. Let's go wait for Kageyama outside." I took out his phone from his pocket. The moment I had his phone in hand, he snapped out of it. "I'll call him. Thanks, Kita. Nice doing business with you." He grabbed my hand, he walked me out of the booth.

"Sorry about that." He whispered.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." People started to rush upstairs.

One lady bumped into me. She wore a short purple dress, her hair let down loose. I caught a glimpse of her face.

I pulled her back. She looked back completely, I could see her entire face now. "Mom? What are you doing here!?" I yelled over the music. She looked around, confused. I didn't let go. She opened her mouth to say something.