Chapter 1

[Edited:]
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Flasback 10 years ago*

-Cindy's POV-

"No mommy! Please dont leave me here! I dont wanna be here! These people are scaring me!" I said to my mom with pleading eyes. I dont know what she's doing to me, she wants to send me to an orphanage. Ever since my dad died, she's been drinking a lot and every now and then she cries. She kept ignoring me and she lets me starve to death.

"Oh sweetie? Im going to send you here because, i cant do this anymore. I cant stand to this family! I need a new fresh life?" Oh no, she cant do this to me. I felt my arm was grabbed by a man. I dont know who they are, but im sure there from the orphanage. I kept on screaming and saying 'let me go'. My mom did nothing she was only standing there watching me while im crying. And then i saw a woman , who's walking towards me. She injected something on my arm that made me feel dizzy. After that i passed out.

When i open my eyes, i saw that i was on a room, i mean a beautiful room. This is a lot better than my previous room. But i remembered my mom, she abandoned me now, i hate her, i hater her doing this to me! I guess she doesn't love and want me anymore. I felt a tear slipped down on my cheek, i let out a small sob, i hugged my knees and kept rocking my self. I heard the door open, it was the woman earlier , she had a blonde long hair just below her shoulder and she has a green eyes and she's beautiful, just like my mom. She was walking near to me,i hugged my knees tighter hoping that she'll never hurt me. I felt the bed dip , she scooted closer to me.

"Shhh , dont worry... I wont hurt you. My name is clara,tells me whats your name sweetheart?" She said while stroking my hair gently. I felt relaxed in what she's doing to me, i wish she's my mom.

"I-u-um i-its Cindy , Cindy Fuentes." Why do i keep stuttering?

"Well cindy this you're new life now , you'll live here and you can go out to this place when your 18 .." She said while hugging me. Oh come on i'll have to wait until im 18? Gosh its so long... Well dont have a choice , i'll promise myself to study hard and get a suitable job providing my own personal needs.

Yayyy! Part 1 is up nowwww!
And special thanks to Fleurys_Loves_Me for the first who commented and voted this book :) love you bae ☺