Chapter 4

[Edited:]

___________________________

-Cindy's POV-

The days have past. And im still working on this café, its not that i dont like it here but im so tired that everyday im serving one by one annoying costumers. I have to find another job, that my salary will increase just a little bit. But mind you, when i get out of this café, my next step or should i say job is to work for being a maid. I know that its a low job, but hey! Being a maid is not bad at all, its still a decent job.

My thoughts were blocked by another annoying customer. He had a blonde quiff hair, blue eyes that can melt every girls heart, a lip ring, and that cute dimpled smile. He looks familiar? I think i've seen him before, he looks like the perverted ass freak guy that i met the other night. But nah im just jumping into conclusion again.

"Hi goodmorning sir, what can i have for you today?" I said with a warm smile. Im in a good mood today thank god.

"Hmmm...you? Can i have a beautiful girl like you?" He said with a flirty and seductive smile.

That seductive smile! Shit. I recognized that, its him..that jerk! That night the perverted freak. Its him.

"No sir, no one can have me. No one owns me." I said coldly

"Woah, chill babe."

Babe? How dare him call me like that! Im not into fucking pet names.

"Stop with this. What can i have for you again sir?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Okay, okay. Hmm i would like a choco frappe with extra whip cream. And croissant bread with cinnamon please".

"Okay sir that would be 5 dollars. And please take your sit first to wait for you order".

He handed me the money and he made his way to the nearby table. I was going to put the money in the cash register, i saw a white paper, with numbers written on it and a note that says 'call me babe x'. Anger rushed through me, and i looked up to him and our eyes met. He smirked at me and waved, that fucking jerk. I was just going to rip the paper from his face when i heard the bell ring, signaling that the orders ready. I huffed and made my way to the counter again to get his fucking order.

"Here you go sir, one choco frappe with extra whip cream and a croissant bread with cinnamon. Thank you, enjoy your meal". I glared and walk away.

"See you soon babe!" He yelled while walking through the front door.

"Soo? Who's that hot guy?" Chrissy said.

"Oh, i dont even know who he is, and he's a fucking perverted freak. He even gave me his stupid phone number. Dick." I muttered the last part.

"Whoa, Cindy watch your words. And besides? Are you not happy? He gave you his number, he's hot ya know?" She said grinning to me like an idiot. But yeah she's my idiot, she's my bestfriend/girlfriend i love her lots.

"Whatever, and by the way...can you uhm help me find another job krispy? Like part time jobs" I said looking at her with puppy dog eyes. End yes she likes to call her Krispy short for chrissy.

"Hmm..just go with me after our shift today m'kay babe?" She said while giving me a warm smile. Oh how i loved this girl. Just a friend okay?.

Hours have passed, its finally 7pm and guess what? Its closing time.

"Heyy chrissy! Im just gonna wait outside okay? Just go lock the door for me okay."

"Yeah sure babe! Im just gonna finish this table and im ready to go."

I finally waited outside for her...i started watching the streets. Cars are passing by children with their families. I scoffed at the word 'Family'. But suddenly, i was snapped out of my trace when i heard my name being called by chrissy. I quickly walk over to her and linked my arms around her just like what sisters are doing. We walked by and passed many shops, boutiques. And something caught my eye, 'Maid for hire. If you wanna apply just go inside and look for Mr Niall Horan'. I stopped at my tracks and stared at the shop, its kinda like a small agency. I was taken aback when i felt chrissy whined beside me, asking me why did i stopped. I looked at her and moved my eye on the shop, signaling for her to look at it. And voala! She gasped. And dragged me inside. We enter the 'agency' and looked around, someone cleared a throat behind us. We both turned around and we met a blonde haired boy with an eyeglasses and he looks like an irish boy. Well he is maybe?

"Uhm hi ladies, what can i do for you?" He said with a smile. He's such a cutie, for crying out loud. I cleared my throat and i finally spoke.

"I-e-erm, we saw your poster sir outside that says 'Maid for hire'? And its says just look for Mr erm Niyell Horan?" I said with my eyebrows knitted together. He laughed, and wow his laugh is so contaigeous shit.

"First of all its Niall, its pronounced as 'Nile' and second im that person and third lets go to my office to have a talk miss." He said with a professional tone. Wow its so hot. We followed him all the way to his office, and i must say his office is so good and neat. Its has blue painted walls and some pictures of his with four lads and some paintings. He sat at his desk and he motioned us to sit. And then he finally spoke again in a irish accent, well totally he's an irish lad.

"So miss your applying for a maid right?"

"Yes sir.."

"Well whats your name again miss? I cant hire you without your name?" He cracks a little joke. Chrissy giggled a little bit, i think he likes him. I glared at her to stop her from giggling.

"Its Cindy Fuentes sir."

"Oh okay miss Fuentes you can apply here to the Hemmings residence." He said giving me a piece of paper with some address written on it. He also took my cellphone number because he will gonna call me, for a confirmation that i can go to this job. Well Hemmings Residence here i come.

A/N: heyyyaa! Its been a while since i have updated! Hihihi please forgive me babes :( ... But here i wrote this chapter for like 6 hours? I'll make it up to you guys promise! Love youuu! And thank you for 400+ reads guys and 22 votes it means so much to me! And please go check out my Book 'Luke Hemmings Imagines' tysm ily all guys mwah x

VOTE VOTE VOTE
COMMENT/FEEDBACKS WOULD BE NICE! THANKS! HAVE NICE DAY BABES!