The move

Ellie's POV:

The day started off grey and cold. And I really did not want to get up. But there was sooooo much left to do before we had to be out of this place, so i had to get up whether i liked it or not.

"I mean I have no choice" i mumbled under my breath before reaching for the lamp on the side of my bed and turning it on, illuminating my room suddenly. I groaned at the pain the brightness brought to my eyes. 

After adjusting my eyes, i gradually slithered myself out of bed and made my way downstairs only to be greeted by my parents and brother alongside numerous boxes and pulled apart furniture. 

I greeted everyone with a simple "good morning" then i grabbed my breakfast, took a seat wherever i could and ate my cereal.

-------

A little after breakfast i decided to get ready for the stressful, busy, nightmare of a day ahead of me.

I put on a white fluffy cropped hoodie and grey sweatpants/ joggers (whatever you want to call them. i'm just going to call them sweatpants from now on) and cleaned my teeth and face. Starting the day fresh. I then decided to continue packing up the rest of my things leftover in my room. Then transported all the boxes into the van for them to be taken to the new place. Yes it was a downgrade from the nice 3 bedroom house we have been living in but the apartment was only temporary until our actual house is completed. 

I had decided to help with everything else that still needed to be packed up downstairs and again transported it all into the moving van. It took awhile, maybe a few hours, but it was finally completed. So I decided to take a break and eat my lunch while watching a movie.  

-------

After the movie i guess it was time to go as i heard my mum calling out to me.

"Ellie it's time to go!" My mother screeched in hope that i heard her.

"Mum you don't need to yell, there is nothing in this place so its extremely echoey" i announced while lowering my voice.

So i did a quick room sweep checking i had got everything, although that was quick and easy as my now old room was completely empty. Then i said my last 'goodbye' and a brisk 'thank you for all the memories' before walking out ready to leave. 

Of course i am going to miss this place, i mean i have lived here since i was 7 months old and i am now 17. So that's been like what? 16 years and 4 or 5 months. Yes a long time. I know. But it's time to start a new chapter in my life. So let's see what happens next.

But for now i have to actually get to our new 'apartment' and unpack everything needed.

It only took just over 5 minutes to get there, and driving up to the place it looked so alluring yet so creepy, i mean it was an mental asylum until that closed, and now its a bunch of apartments. But it was in a lovely area with fields surrounding it oh and not to mention a TESCO express only a 10 minute walk away. I mean there's no better temporary place. 

-------

After unloading everything it was time to put it all away. YAY (insert sarcasm). This may take a longgggg time, however our beds and desks had already been put up only a day before so it was a lot easier as there was less to do. But we still had to make our beds, unpack and put away our clothes as well as any other things that needed to be unpacked like food and other random 'things'. 

It had taken some time and I had gone through all different kinds of music and dance breaks, but everything was finally unpacked and i could finally rest!! So I kicked back, watched movies and ate food for the rest of the day till i got sleepy and decided to go to bed ready for the first full day here. 

~~~~~~~

A/n 

This is my first time doing something like this, so i am sorry if it is bad.

I am going to try and update each week but that is not a promise.

Hope you liked the first chapter and thank you for reading!