Seeing him again

Ellie's POV:

It had been a couple of months and me and Will have gotten closer. A Lot closer. He still flirts with me, or at least i think he does, or maybe I just want him to so much that I imagine that whatever he says is him flirting. Is that bad?

But anyway today is the start of the easter holidays so i have two weeks off of school. And I have nothing to do. Until i decided to see if Georgia, one of my friends, wanted to 'hang out' to which she of course replied.

Georgia: I would love to. What time and where?

Me: Town and 1:00pm?

Georgia: Sounds great see you then dickhead.

Me: Alright see ya bitch :)

Yeah see ya bitch. What a good friendship. 

-------

I had half an hour till i needed to meet with Georgia so i quickly got dressed into some jeans and a comfy hoodie, seeing as the weather wasn't bad but it also wasn't good. I grabbed everything i needed and slipped my shoes on then left.

I had made it into town and now i had to find her.

Me: Oi weirdo where are you?

Georgia: I'm right behind you.

Me: You are?

And at that precise moment she had ran past me on my left and said "On your left." I giggled at the surprise and rather grand entrance.

"Hey girl" I replied as we started to walk anywhere. Just letting our legs and feet take the wheel, until one of us said where they wanted to go.

-------

We had been walking around town for about two hours, and i had now told her everything repeatedly, because she asked over and over again, about Will. And now we somehow found ourself walking away from town, because why not. 

We were walking around a sharp corner when i, again, bumped into someone. However this wasn't someone i was unfamiliar with, it was Will. I looked up at him and we both started to laugh. Georgia had no idea why tho, even though she too was laughing.

"You fucking idiot." She announced tears forming in her eyes from laughing so much.

"Why do we-keep meeting-like this?" I finally managed to spit out in between laughs. To which Georgia immediately got who it was, and her face lit up with a smile.

"Honestly i have no idea" Will replied to me, also laughing his head off.

I had finally calmed down and decided to introduce my friends to each other. "Georgia this is Will, and Will this is Georgia."

They both shook each others hand and said a short "Hey."

Then the unexpected happened. But then again it wasn't. Will gave me a hug. He took a short step towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in, giving me butterflies. He gave me a light squeeze and let go, taking a step back, a feeling of sadness and loss of touch washing over me. 

"That was for all the hugs you said you needed." He spoke out.

"I'm glad you remembered." I smiled, knowing that he pays attention and remembers all these little things i talk about.

I noticed in the corner of my eye, that Georgia was getting uncomfortable so i decided i would put her out of her misery.

"Okay well i must go, so i can get home. I'll message you when i get back." I mentioned.

"Okay be safe and I'll speak to you soon." He replied to me while winking. Giving me not just butterflies but also a pink sade to be revealed on my face. 

Will's POV:

"Noted"I muttered under my breath while smiling.

Ellie's POV:

I was really hoping he didn't see that, but i think he did cause a smile appeared on his face and he muttered something under his breath. But i didn't hear him. 

We waved a 'bye' to each other and continued to walk in opposite directions.

"Dudeeeee, did you not just see that. He definitely likes you." Georgia announced, while nudging me.

"W-what no he doesn't." I stuttered, refusing to believe what i'm hearing.

"Omg you dumbass, yes he does. And you do tooooo." She teaseed. "Well i better be invited to the wedding."

"Yeah, yeah." I replied to her comment. "Of course you will." I smiled to myself at the event that had just occurred. Maybe i really do like this boy, shit, maybe i love him.

~~~~~~~ 

A/n

Hey, sorry for the delay, again, i can just never find the time to do this at the moment but when i do i continue to edit it. Still going to try and stick to uploading every week.

Also hope you like the new character Georgia, one of Ellie's many best friends.