Falling

Ellie's POV:

I woke up to the sound of the CREAKY ASS floorboards, yes I am very angry. Actually, very is an understatement.  So i decided that seeing as my alarm was going to go off in 5 minutes i might as well get up, and seeing as the people who are already up won't shut it. 

I rolled out of bed to be met face first with the floor. I mean it actually woke me up completely so I wasn't as mad as I would be, however still in spain without the s. Yes really. But i managed to get up completely and make my way downstairs without any other injuries. 

As i made my way to the kitchen to grab some food i greeted my family with a quick and simple "good mourning". Then went and found a place to sit.

-------

After getting ready for the day and watching netflix for hours upon hours, i decided it was time to be somewhat productive and continue some more coursework. Boring? Pleaseee i know.

After a couple long ass hours of doing work I debated on whether or not I should go on a walk. I mean it is a lovely day and it would be nice to see this place in the daylight, because just seeing it from my bedroom window it is breathtaking. So i grabbed my gym leggings and changed into them then grabbed my phone and of course headphones then left my room. As I race down the stairs, slightly tripping along the way I grasped my trainers and slipped them on. 

I told my parents that "I am going on a walk".

For my mum to of course reply to me by saying "Be safe, and don't go anywhere you are not aloud."

After that I slipped my headphones in while making my way out of the building, and played my music which turned out to be some 2000s tunes.

-------

It had been some time so I decided that I would make my way back, walking past everything again and taking it all in. Until 'can you feel my heart' by Bring me the horizon started playing, so i turned it up exceedingly loud and ran. Making me feel like the main character. Feeling the brisk air brushing against my face, and my hair bouncing and swaying with each movement i make. An not to mention the breathtakingly beautiful palace looking building next to me.

I was reaching the opening in the bush which led to the road i am living on so i continued to run as the song carried on. Passing through the opening not at all looking at my surroundings, when i full on tripped and fell into somebody. Both of us falling to the ground.

I got up as quick as i could, repeatedly saying sorry to whoever i fell onto. I finally looked at whoever it was and helped them up. Turns out this person was a really hot, yes hot. So I became very embarrassed. i helped him up and apologized yet again."I am honestly so sorry. i wasn't looking where i was going." 

To which he replied "It's perfectly fine you don't need to keep apologizing." Then he smiled at me, the cutest fucking smile i have EVER seen. Giving me butterflies.

"I really need to pay attention more." I said while giggling. He started chuckling along with me.

"My name is Will by the way." He said putting his hand out to shake.

I took it into my grasp and lightly shook it while saying "My name is Ellie, lovely to meet you."

As i got a better look at his face i couldn't help but realize that i notice him from somewhere. "Sorry to ask, but do i know you. Because you look rather familiar."

He looked back at my face and replied with "No i don't think so" (he doesn't want you to actually know what he does.)

"Ah, okay, it's probably just me and my mind again. Well i best get home. Maybe see you again?" You announced turning around and walking off. 

"HEY ELLIE!" You heard from behind you. So you turned around to see him walking towards you. 

"Do you think i could get your number?" he asked.

"Yeh sure" you replied, giving him your number. You both then said goodbye and carried on going home. 

"Oh and Ellie, try and watch your surroundings." He remarked while laughing. 

You laughed along with him and replied with a short "I will try" and continued to walk away.

Oh how i was falling.

~~~~~~~

A/n

If you music suggestions songs or even artists please let me know for future chapters.

Again still going to try and update each week, but still not a promise.