Who is Sero?!

Kirishima's Pov:

I was on the ground eating some corndogs when the feirss wheel suddenly stopped.

I looked up to make sure my froends were okay Shinsou was calming down Kaminari, then I shift my gaze over at Bakugou and Sero's kart and Bakugou was standing up making the kart shake. From where I was I couls hear I light shriek from Kaminari telling Bakugou to sit down. I shift my eyes from Sero to Bakugou as I see Bakugou basically freeze with his gaze at Sero still.

I go over to the people running the ride asking what was wrong with the ride and all they said was "We don't know! The controls won't listen!" I examine  the control box and found a device that blended in with the box. I quickly pull it off and the ride starts shifting but to my surprise Bakugou jumped off the ferris wheel and was ready to tuck an roll.

"BAKUGOU!" I yell but thankfully Sero uses his tape to grab Bakugou and bring him back into the ride.

When they got off the ride I was gonna yell at Bakugou but Kami beat me to it.
Kami slaps Bakugou before yelling "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! YOU COULD'VE DIED  DOING THAT!" "DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" I add and he just backs away from Sero and grabs my arm. "Huh? what's wrong?" I could feel his hand tremble as he looks at Sero. I shift my gaze to Sero who smiled at me.

Why is Bakugou trembling? Did something happen. "Bathroom... I need to go to the bathroom." Bakugou says and I look at him. He took a deep breath before walking away while scratching his wrist slightly.

Bakugou's Pov:

I walked away from the others but mostly to get away from 'Sero' as I reached the bathroom I went inside and locked the door so I was alone. H-how could this happen to me again! why is it always me!

Flash Back

I was on the ride with Sero waiting for him to tell me my age. I know this can't be Toga, she was held captive and was put in All Might's care.

"I'm Shiggy~" My eyes widened as I step backwards. "Liar! He doesn't have the ability to transform and take people's quirk!" I snap while grabbing Sero by his shirt collar.

End Of Chapter

Word Count:  400