Stay or Go

Bakugou's Pov:

Its been 15 days since me and Todoroki's fight. I've been avoiding UA and spending a lot of time sleeping, training with the LoV, talking to Sero he's actaully been enjoying the LoV and their company. Even though we're training to be heros we can't find it in ourselves to arrest the LoV. Their goals seem really genuine.
They even told me why they need me so much. They want to use me as a symbol like how we had All Might as the symbol of peace, the LoV aren't bad people at all!

Not to mention Dabi treats me like a younger sibling, he even took me patrolling with him and I was jumped by a villian but he protected me, he didn't have too! But he did! Even Shiguraki treats me well, and I don't mean to win me over, he treats me like I actually matter.

I even got permission to stay over when ever I want. This is the best family that I've ever had.

Right now I'm being taken to another room because Hawks wants to talk to me away from the others, I don't know why but it must be important. Once we reached a back room he faces me.

"I'm sorry Bakugou but we need to talk about you and Todoroki." I groan and fold my arms. "Why now?" I ask and he rubs the back of his neck. "Eraser Head said he's not doing great without you, and Eraser Head is getting ready to call put a search party for you and Sero."
"Wait... what do you mean Todoroki's not doing good without me?" I ask with worry in my voice. He looks away and doesn't give me an answer. "Answer me!" I pull him down to my level by his shirt collar. "I want to know and I want to know now!" I snapped at him and he just removes my hands from him. "I-Is it that bad..?" I asked and he nods
Whats wrong with Shoto?!

I can't even leave the room, Hawks is in the way. Is he trying to keep me here so I can go to him?! WHY?! "Forgive me Bakugou but I can't let you go to him." I get close to him. "I have too! He needs me! Let me go see him!" I was ready to blast him out of my way but he embraced me in his arms. "I know you want too but you can't... not right now...."

He tries to calm me down as I panic in his arms. "B-But Todoroki needs me! Its my fault that he's like this! If I just listened to him we would be fine." He pats my back and tells me to let it out as I tear up. "I promise you can see him, you just need to be patient" he says.
I knew me staying here was to good to be true.... Damn....

End Of Chapter:

Word Count:  500