Lunar Eclipse

Chapter 15

A gentle hand helps Derek drink from a bottle of water. Fighting for consciousness, he slowly looks up and tries to focus on the face in front of him. Jersey. She smiles at him. "You're okay." Derek whispers. "Better than you at the moment. But all because of you." She smiles brightly. "And hopefully not all for nothing. The moon's rising, Derek." Peter says. He nods to the DARK LIGHT shining through the windows.

"You just drained your battery down to the red and there's a fully charged Alpha on her way to rip you limb from limb." Peter continues. "I'll be fine in a few hours." Derek ensures. "I sincerely hope so. Because a few hours is all you have."

"Even if he's not strong enough I can't take her," Jersey says hopefully. "No, no. I have to do it. I'll do it," Derek argues trying to get up. "You can barely get up. Just relax... I'll take care of Kali but right now I'm gonna see what's up with the pack of puppies," she says, hopping about the loft then heading toward the steel door. "Or that scrawny human named Stiles," Peter says annoyed and teasingly. She whips around mod completely changed. "Why would you say that," she says curiously. "He tried calling you while Derek was healing you," he said which only made her race to the door taking Derek's car keys.

Jersey was so jittery and anxious she ate through 3 blow pops driving around trying to find them. She figured they always met up at the clinic or Scott's house those were the ideal places to go. She stopped by Starbucks three times before actually going to the clinic because she was nervous. Why? She didn't really know but now she had coffee for everybody. That's the plus side.

Right now Jersey was sitting in Derek's car outside the clinic listening to their conversation. "If we find our parents and Jennifer's there waiting for us, no one's getting out alive. We need help." Scott says. "What if we could distract her?" Lydia asks. "She wants Deucalion. Nothing's going to distract her from that." Scott argues. "Then build a plan that involves him. Deucalion may be an enemy. But he can also be the bait." Deaton informs. Deaton approaches Scott, lowering his voice.

"Part of being a leader is trusting the ones who follow you to do their part," Deaton whispers. Scott looks to his friends, each of them ready to risk their lives. Finally, he nods in agreement. "Okay. Then we better come up with a really good plan. Really fast." Scott says The sound of the FRONT DOOR opening interrupts them. Following Deaton, they look out to the waiting room to see Ethan and Jersey pushing and arguing just behind the gate.

"Can you move! I was here the first bighead," Jersey says, pushing Ethan. "Well I came in first," he argues, pushing her back. "That sounds like a you problem, not a me problem. So let me do you one better," Jersey says before pushing him almost all the way out of the door. "Hi, guys. Just thought I'd join the fight. Oh and he's here for Lydia," she says her name in a childish voice. "One more thing I bought coffee but it's probably cold now. Nevermind that," she says hopping over the gate.

Lydia steps out from behind the others while Ethan regains his balance. "What do you want," she says rudely. "I need your help," he says. "With what?" Isaac says protectively. Stopping my brother and Kali... (turning his eyes to Jersey) From killing Derek." Ethan says sternly.

"Son of a bitch. I got Kali but Aiden he's had enough of me since the last time we fought I won," Jersey says, pulling out a blow pop. Stiles looks confused since from what he saw she clearly lost. "Before any of you say anything... I did win because he seemed guilty while I was the victim. But that's only what it looked like, so yeah I did win and I'd do it again. And I did promise Derek I'd kill Kali since he is too weak from healing me," Jersey finished.

"What do you mean too weak," Scott asks. "He's no longer an alpha and he is physically exhausted," she said, feeling guilty. "I'm gonna trust you and dipshit over there to warn my brother and uncle by yourselves. Please don't disappoint me." Jersey says to Lydia.