Two Sentence Horror Stories

I'll put one for every character, including MC (reader-chan)

---------------

Ethan:

"I forgot to grab something, I'll be right back," mom said.

As she rounded the corner to her destination, the cashier began ringing up our groceries.

Eugene:

"Be careful, that line of rock salt is the only thing keeping those demons out." The man said as he welcomed me into his refuge.

... I entered with a smile and afterward clarified, "It's sea salt."

Hailey:

My grandmother died while giving birth to my mother who then died while giving birth to me.

....Before my consciousness slipped away, I prayed that my baby is a boy.

Harry:

(Y/N) has been very upset with me ever since I insisted going to work despite the safety risks because of the violent storm.

She wouldn't stop crying and she doesn't acknowledge me whenever I try to talk to her.

Jay:

I was very confused when the fortune cookie said I'll be safe from danger if I stayed two steps back.

... However, something clicked in my head when I saw Lawrence looking at me after (Y/N) suddenly stopped walking and I almost hit her.

Judy:

As I slit her throat, I looked into her eyes and realized too late that she wanted to live after all.....

I know this to be true because mirrors never lie.

Lawrence:

I gripped the diamond ring with my left hand and the grenade's pin with my right.

Whatever (Y/N)'s answer is, we'll be spending the rest of our lives together.

MC(Y/N):

As it turns out, you can feel everything that happens to your body even after death.

........ I suppose I should be happy that Lawrence still finds me attractive after all these years.

Scarlett:

"Don't you have work today?" I asked my father when I saw him open my bedroom door.

"....No, I have to work from home today, sweetie" he responded before showing me a picture of myself with an 'X' mark on it.

Sue:

I saw my suicide note on the counter when I entered my kitchen.

A loading shotgun sounded as I thought to myself: "Why would I write a suicide note?"

Zion:

They say we have a primal sense, and that we can feel it when someone is watching us....

It's been a few weeks now and it's clear to me that you do not have that sense.