Part 11

I was scared to death, but I tried to stay calm.

I walked towards the stool and sat down.

Then the hat spoke up: "Ah, miss Lupin. For me its clear where I should place you. With this amount of courage its obvious that you belong in GRYFFINDOR!"

I was soooo relived!

I walked over to the gryffindor table and I sat down next to Ginny.

She looked very happy.

"Yess! I was hoping that you would be gryffindor too!" She said excitedly.

After the rest of the first year students were sorted the headmaster gave a speech and wished us a good year.

Then he yelled: "Let the feast begin!" and food appeared everywhere on all the tables.

After we ate the prefects told us, first years, to follow them.

One of the gryffindor prefects was Percy Weasley, so I asked Ginny if she was related to him.

"yea, he's my brother." she answered. "almost all the ginger gryffindor's are my siblings." she laughed.

I also laughed and we followed the prefects.

The gryffindor common room was located in the west towers and it had a very pretty view over the lake.

We went to our dorms and unpacked all our stuff.

Me and Ginny slept in one room together with three other girls.

We immediately all got to know each other and we just chatted a little bit about everything and nothing.

After a while we were going to bed.

I really liked it here, it felt like home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

Hi, hi, hi.

Soooo yesterday I discovered that my friend actually reads this story... So if you read this just send a screen shot or something, that'll be fun :) lmao.

Now a note to my lil burrito's:
Hi! 🌯
Tnx for almost 1000 reads! Thats so insane... I actually didn't think that this crappy story would get reads😅

Also, if you like this story don't forget to vote and maybe even comment, it really motivates me to write more👍

Ok, so yea, thats it. BYEEE! :D
❤️💙💛💚