Part 16

It was a saturday evening so we didn't have school.

I was sitting in the Gryffindor common room with Ginny and Olivia and we were all bored.

I was reading a muggle book that I got from my muggle friend Abby. She was my only friend before I came to Hogwarts and her big sister is also a witch, so that's why she was allowed to know about our world.

In the book that I was reading they mentioned a game named hide and seek. I knew that game because Abby once taught me how to play it and we then had played it with a couple of her friends.

"Hey guys!" I excitedly yelled "I know something to do!"

"It better not be wizard chess again" Ginny sighted.

"No no no, its a muggle game and its called Hide and Seek." I answered.

"Oh I have heard of that." Ginny said. "Fred and George always play it but as in 'hide and jinx' so if you get found you get jinxed. I have traumas of that though..."

"Sounds fun, we're playing it." Olivia said while closing her book.

A few minutes later me, Olivia, Ginny, Lizzy and Evee were gathered to play hide and jinx.

We were all sitting in a circle discussing the rules one more time. "Ok, so if the seeker finds someone they have to jinx them?" Lizzy asked.

"Yes, but you can ONLY jinx someone and not curse or hex them though." Ginny answered her.

Once we were over all the rules we decided that we'd play in teams, me and Ginny, Lizzy and Evee and we had also convinced Hermione to play so she was with Olivia.

Lizzy and Evee were the first to seek and they were not happy with that since we were playing through the whole west side of the school.

but eventually they started counting.

Me and Ginny ran out of the common room while Olivia and Hermione were off to hide in the dormitory.

Ginny and I didn't really know were we we're going, but all of the sudden we were in a dark room.

"Do you think we should hide behind that box thing or whatever that is?" Ginny asked while pointing to a big stone box looking thing.

"Yea ok" I said and we walked towards it.

behind the stone box was a wall with a really small door behind it that was just a little bit to small to crawl trough.

Me and Ginny sat down and then we waited.

After a while we heard something, but it was not Lizzy and Evee...

It was mrs Norris.

She looked at us and ran off.

"Well that's not a good thing..." I said slowly.

"Nope..." Ginny also said very slowly.

A few moments later we heard footsteps and a purr from mrs Norris.

"The game of hide and seek is overrrr" Filch grinned.

Me and Ginny were both terrified.

Then Ginny looked from behind our hiding spot and then she quickly ran off to the other side of the room and hid behind a statue.

She looked at me and signalled me to also come to her, but it was too late for me to also come since Filch went towards me.

I signed Ginny to just run to save herself and she did. She ran off and left the room.

At least she was safe now.

But I most definitely wasn't...

The only way out for me now was the little hole in the wall, but unfortunately for me only a cat could fit trough that hole.

But maybe I could do something that would safe me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:

Hahahahahahhaha I left u burritos with a cliffhanger😈😈😈

im so mean lmao

but yeahhhhhh, enjoy the time you have to wait for the next part to come out😏

it wont take too long anymore since i now have a laptop to write on so i guess you guys are lucky with that.

(ps: i didn't proofread this chapter so sorry if its bad...)

okayyyy byeeee!

xxx jazzy
❤️💛💚💙