'𝚂𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙱𝚄𝙽𝙽𝚈𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙷

Plot based slightly of the movie "White Girl"

'𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄'

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗:

From the outside looking in, she was just another rich, boujie white bitch belonging to one of the richest families on Earth—that was far from the Case.

Her life was vicious and dark, filled with abuse and neglect. From birth, she was starved and beaten. Her parents never wanted her—said she didn't fit with there image. Unlike her skinny blonde-haired and brown-haired blue-eyed family, she had black hair, green eyes, and was on the curvier side of the scale. She just never fit in.

While her family was unnaturally smart, she was able to learn on her own, usually sending her the label as the smartest; Her family already not liking her, they forced her to act dumb. She was deemed lazy because she wasn't the drunk party girl and athlete and was always overlooked.

She grew up having to smile for the camera just to go home to a hell while that the world thought was just so perfect.

At age 16 she ran away, not knowing she was running into a place "her kind" was not so welcome in The Trenches, the hood, the slums, in other words, the Ghetto. She hideout in the woods, not trying to be found. Sharing drugs with the bums of the streets, she found a slight peace. That wouldn't last for long...

Not long after her 17th birthday, she was found and captured but the area most feared kingpin.

A young black man in his early twenties, one who had been earning respect since the young age of 13. He grew up with good parents for a while, even though they were poor. Just his lie could get better, his parents died in a building fire and he was left without any source of family. He has like only 8.

After that, he was put into foster care and bounced around from several homes, each guardian only giving him enough to survive off of. He was verbally abused and sometimes bullied for lacking book smarts, the young child grew tired and started working for an OG.

Starting off with the little things, he quickly caught every trade he was being taught and at age 18, the streets were passed down to him. He was the most feared due to his lack of remorse and his quickness to seek revenge and act it out. He had killed thousands almost and never had a problem adding to the list.

At least until he met her—the damaged-looking snowflake bitch that he thought everybody had been lying about. He refused to believe who she was at first until he saw her out in one of the alleys ways sniffing shit up her noise, looking soulless. Recognizing that she apart of a rich family hat happened to owe him millions, he uses the young girl as leverage.

The rich family not wanting their now druggie of a daughter back, the used her as a payment to the powerful kingpin and he accepts the offer.

The two started off rocky being that they had way too much personality for each other to handle. After finally getting to know how each other's lives were no as they were put out to be, the two grow a connection.

Would they two change each other's lives for the better or worst?

-I honestly like this plot cause it's different from the rest of the hood stories. I might end up making his a book just for me to read since people ain't too fond of the interracial stories with the white women.

-this ain't that well write but I been wanting to share this ideal with somebody.