'𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚁𝚈

My body stiffened as he ran the gun between my breast. I looked up at him, fright spreading through my body as I stared into his dark eyes; a menacing smirk spread across his lips.

"Why you so tense, pretty guh?...Ain't gon hurt ya yet," He mumbled, a deep chuckle leaving his lips after.  He trailed the gun up my neck, resting it right at the crease.

Tears filled up in my eyes and he noticed. "Let 'em drop an' I'a kill ya," He gritted in a whisper. I nodded, still looking up into his eyes, trying my best to hold back the tears.

He leaned down closer to me, his face hovering over mines; locs and chain dangling in my face.

"You so fuckin pretty when you sced. Gimme kiss," He said, puckering his lips. I hesitated, but did the same after he pressed the gun further onto my skin.  A "mwah" sound left his lips as he placed a wet kiss onto mines.

He pulled away from me, removing the gun from my neck and placing it back into his waist band. My body relaxed, a small sigh of relief leaving my lips.

He noticed and chuckled.

"Ole scary ass," He said, his accent deep as he wrapped his hand around my throat. I squeezed my thighs together tighter, the action cause a river to flow out of me.

"Luh horny ass, Open ya mouth," I did as told. He opened his and let his tongue out over my mouth, spit drip from the wet muscle and into mine. I moan left my mouth as I swallowed it. He bit his lip, softly flapping my face.

"Lucky you not mines right now," He mumbled,