'𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙼𝚈𝚆𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙶𝚂'

'𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧'

'𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧'

You ever just love somebody so much and want to be with them forever but It just won't work out—no matter how many times you try?

This was the story of their lives, honestly!

They had known each other forever—more than they knew themselves. They were each other's first everything... including each other's first heartbreak.

It crazy what attention and money will do to mankind.

He eventually strayed away from her caught up in the attention and million and would soon forget about her existence.

"Why stick with her and its pussy all over the world!" he would always think.

"You not my bitch" he would tell her

Those words cut her like a knife and him leaving made it even worse. But she knew she had to move on—even if it meant hiding her true emotions.

Years go by and the two past beat friend's lives have changed—for the better and the worst.

She happily engaged at a young age to a man that treats her with the respect and love that every woman could ask for. He was the guy of her dreams and they even had 2 kids—one of which belong to that special heartbreak of her past. Her soon-to-be husband took the child in with open arms, but when she hears he would be back in town, she had to let the truth be known.

He decided it was time to bring his fame back to his home state after growing homesick. Life was going great for him and his fame had only grown over the past few years. He had billions, he could have almost any woman he looked at. In all, he was somewhat happy. Keyword: SOMEWHAT.

He felt that something was missing—that someone was missing. He knew exactly who that someone was. His first mission was to right his wrongs and get his soulmate back. Little did he know, he was in for a big surprise.

Everything doesnt end the way you plan it

This would be good for fanfic if yall want to...

I like this plot alot but I dont wanna use it so yall have fun with it...