Chapter 4 - The Halloween Dance.

You wake up and feel someone under you arms and remembered Sam stayed the night. "Hey Sammie wake up." I said while softly shaking her. She sat up rubbing her eyes "Wait. Did you call me Sammie? I've never heard that one before." She said while stretching. "Yeah, I thought it was cute I could not say it if you want I-" I was interrupted by Sammie (I guess this is her new name for Y/N.) "It's fine, I love it." She smiled. "Come on let's get ready. You can borrow some of my clothes and I have a spare tooth brush for you." You guys brushed your teeth, got dressed and did your hair. (In two separate rooms obviously.) 

What you're wearing:

How your hair looks:

You walked out your house to see him, Miguel

You walked out your house to see him, Miguel. You lock eyes and smile at each other. Then Sammie comes out of your house behind you. "Hey Sammie was going to drive us to school, do you want a ride?" I said and Sammie nodded it was okay. "Okay yeah sure." he said. I sat in the front and Miguel sat in the back. When we got to the school me and Sammie hugged knowing we wouldn't see each other until lunch. Me and Miguel were walking side by side. "Hey did you know I'm doing karate?" I said excitedly. "Oh my gosh! Really? You're coming to Cobra Kai." He asked. "Uh- no I don't know what that is. Sammie's dad is going to teach me!" I said. "You should come to Cobra Kai!" He said suggestively. "Um.. I can't. We can't really afford to spend any extra money." I said sad. "Oh okay that's understandable. Race me to Math?" He said smiling "You're on loser." I said and started running.

--------------------------------------------------

On the way to lunch Miguel asked if I was going to the Halloween Dance. I totally forgot today was Halloween. "Maybe. I have karate today at 4:00pm, I'll have to see." I said. "Well, it starts at 8:00pm, karate shouldn't run that long." He said. "Yeah you're right I'll be there."

After an uneventful day you went home and changed into an oversized T-Shirt and some leggings. And I headed to Daniel's house. He was doing some type of karate I never heard of. He looked peaceful "Daniel?" He turned around to me and Sammie standing there. "Good your both here, I'm going to be teaching you Miyagi Do Karate, all about defense."

After 3 hours of practicing.

"Hey Y/N are you going to the Halloween dance?" Sammie asked. "Yeah but I don't have a costume.." I said disappointed. "I have some you could probably fit" Sammie said, I smiled. She gave me a Supergirl costume, it wasn't too revealing but it showed enough skin. Sammie drove us to the dance. We slowly went our separate ways. I found Miguel, Eli and Demitri. "Wow. Cool costume Eli, are you just a basic doctor-" Eli cut me off "I'm a plastic surgeon, I fix lips" The boys were looking at a group of girls dressed like the dragon queens that they wanted to ask to dance, but before one of them could go up a boy that looked like Doctor Who asked her first. I didn't notice the boys walk out of the gym I was too busy making friends with Aisha. I looked around for the boys but I couldn't find them. I was looking through the hallways getting worried. I saw Kyler and his jerks walking out of the boys locker room cheering Kyler on. So, I went into the boys locker room to find Miguel in a horrible state. I ran to his limp body when blond haired guy walked in, he carried him out bridal style, into his car. I got in too. We took Miguel home. 

His mom said "Miggy, why don't you tell me who did this. I'll call the school, they can protect you." She said. "It'll only make things worse Mama." She cut him off "Worse than this?" She then forbid him from taking karate lessons, he was really upset. "Sorry for intruding Ms. Diaz I'll go now." I said. "No wait. I want you to stay, I don't really want to be alone tonight." He said sad. "Of course I'll stay with you, I can spend the night since we don't have school tomorrow." I said while rubbing his back, he smiled. 

A/N: Hey let me know if you guys like Sammie or if i should just keep Sam. Also should i make a fanfic about sam x reader let me know! sending love <3!