Chapter 6

Hayley POV

I woke up with a banging headache and looked around realising I was still on the toilet floor. With the nice taste of blood in my mouth. I get up grab my things unlock the door look at myself in the mirror I have bags under my eyes skin is pale than usual, and blood on my lip I wipe it off and take a painkiller hoping it will take away the pain. Put my old hood up grab my bag and stroll through the hall to the canteen to act like I'm going to buy something I quickly snatch a water bottle it's not like they will miss it anyway. I went toward the back leaned against the wall scanned the room I was surprised to see the group of doctors. I recognised the one I bumped into and Micheal sitting a few tables away from me ow well. I decide it's a good idea to sit on the floor And I sip the water putting it down thinking when will I be able to get away from this life? and close my eyes and sleep.

Luke POV

As we gave up finding a girl to go into the toilets. We decide to go to eat the school food which I'm hoping will be edible. I just hope someone drops something and is not hurt. As we walked through the doors to get food I got 2 slices of pizza as well as a cookie and a bottle of water everyone got the same. After we find a table near the back we hear the door open and a girl wearing a stains black hoodie with the hood up and jeans walks through going to get water but there is one thing that I noticed she looks skinny and it's unhealthy.

" guys that girl that just walked through the door looks way too skinny for her age" I seriously said

"Luke we know you worry about people but she probably just eats healthy and excises" said Calum

Then something caught my eye the girl acted like she was going to buy something but she just grabbed water without paying.
She walks past us and leans against the wall looking exhausted and pale as she looks around she lingers her eyes on are table She leans her head on the wall sits on the floor and soon after falls asleep.

"There the girl that just came in is against the wall asleep and she looks pale guys" They look at the girl you can tell they are thinking about what I said, and nod at me.

"You right Luke she does not look healthy. Maybe we should have a chat with her and lunch does not finish for another 5 minutes anyway plus we could've said something came up" Ashton said

" I've bumped into her in the hall but I could not get her name. Should we wake her and ask her to come with us" Calum looked at the girl and us then we nodded.

"So who wants to wake her," I say and look at them

"I will please I will be gentle" Micheal said excited

"Okay Micheal can carry her but where are we going to go"

"Well Calum we could go outside it's quiet," said Ashton

As we finished our food we silently stood up and went over to the girl and shook her gently to wake her. She opened her eyes in panic and fear which concerned me.
________________________________