Chapter 20

Hayley POV

I shot up hot and sweating. I see the guys all on the bed beside me. Somehow I slowly mange to get past them having to drag the iv pole around. As I look back at them it was actually funny looking. Luke has his head on Calum leg, Calum had his head underneath Micheal feet and Ashton leg over Micheal body and resting on Calum. I don't even know how they ended up the way they did.

As I slowly get out of my room ignoring the aching and pain on my body and throat. looking in the hallway no ones up I think it's like 5am or something I head to the bathroom what I did not expect was my reflection. You could see the scar on my cheek from what happened a year or two ago with other scares littering my face. the NG tube That goes in my noise and is taped to my right cheek and is hanging with the iv on the pole. I bet they seen all the scares by now. I won't blame them if then find me a disappointment or disgusted who wouldn't apart from jack. As I look into the mirror see my cheeks dried up with tiers.

As I start to think about him. I feel tears in my eyes and like my oxygen is being sucked away. I need to get out of here. I tug the iv out and get my NG tube out while gaging. running out ignoring the pain and go the the garden. As I hear the birds chirping I feel my chest getting more tighter than nothing But blackness.

Calum POV

I woke up to an alarm going off.
"Turn off the alarm guys we are going wake Hayley up" as I look up to an empty bed shit.
"Guys wake up Hayley gone again and with her still recovering from surgery and her body is weak" As I look at the time to see it 7:00am.

As we split up I make my way to the garden at the hospital as I see someone laying under a tree on the grass as I look closer I realise it Hayley shit.
I take her pulse which is strong that good but we're her iv and NG tube.
"Guys I found her in the garden wear we used to hang out could you bring an iv kit with you Ashton with some fluids and she passed out and she took the NG tube out " as soon as I say that I hear there footsteps getting closer I see Ashton with the iv kit
"Thanks mate. We do need to speak to her when she wakes" I say he nods as I put it in. And attach the fluids
"Yeah we should probably get her back inside do you wanna take her or me."Ashton smiles
"You can take her Ashton"Ashton was about to carry her when we here a whine
"Don't please i" she say then she release a scream

"Hayley wake up please it not real" I say
what has my sister been though.

All she does was whimper and curl up in a ball I look at Ashton as I see him page Luke and Micheal tell them where we are. And soon we here running.
"Hey Calum and Ashton where do you wanna us"Micheal say
"We need to wake her up and.."my sentence got cut off by a scream and I look back at Hayley I see her limbs acting like she trying to struggle to get away from someone. As I look at the guys we nod and Luke holds her hands down and Micheal holds her legs down and Ashton gently got a hold of her sides as I put her head on my lap and stroke her hair.
"No no please don't sir" as I see tiers running down her face I whipped them as she keeps whispering.
As the whimpering gets quieter i look at the guys with a shocked expression there's the same as mine.

As I look down at her I see her eyes are open I could tell she was scared and the guys saw that  and let go and she moved so her back was up against the tree.
"Can we go back to my room please and can you not touch me"she say
"Yeah we can. Are you okay to walk"I ask
"Um I think so"she say as she get up and walks backs back into the hospital with us following close behind. But as we walking I see her pace  get slower almost like she in pain which she probably is.

"Hayley in pain I think the pain medicine is wearing off"
"Yeah same here Calum" just as Micheal said that Hayley legs gave out but luckily Luke was behind her and picked her up.
"You alright Hayley I got you" Luke says
as we carried her back to her room.

As we put her on the bed I notice she looking down
"Hayley what's wrong" I say but she looks like she thinking. Then looks down as I'm checking her vitals and injecting a bit of morphine in
"Do you guys think I'm a disappointment" as soon as she said that my heart broke.
"We don't Hayley who told you that" Luke says as we all sit on her bed and around it.
"My foster parents" she whispered seeming exhausted . " we will talk about them when you are ready to tell us. your vitals are good and we will talk about what to do about the NG tube when you wake up And some other question"I say as I see her nod.
"I'm sorry I pulled it out. I just felt like my oxygen was closing off when I went into the bathroom and I panicked and pulled it out with the iv"she says we laugh
"Hayley your not the first person to pull it out so there's nothing wrong"Micheal says

as I see the tiredness in her eyes as I start to brush some hair behind her ear I notice a scar on her cheek as I continue to stroke her hair I see her slowly getting more tired till she asleep. I signal the guys outside so we go to the head doctors lounge we're we all normally hangout.

"Calum did you see the scar on her cheek was where the NG tube was"Luke say I nod and look up at the guys.
"Yeah I've seen that one also the one on her right collarbone when we took her into surgery I also noticed how she has scares all over her body. it makes me disgusted that someone will do that to her or anyone."I say with anger
"Anything on the court date yet"Micheal says
"Yeah it's on the 14 which is a week away. They need Hayley to be present but I'm not sure she will make it with everything going on. ever way there still going to prison but it makes the sentence longer for them if Hayley's there" I say
"We will be with you and Hayley, cal we just need to be prepared for anything that might happen especially with her anxiety she also  might be distance with us"Ashton says
"Yeah and after that hopefully she can come home with us, After she more healthy also I just need her to know she not a disappointment to anyone"just as I finish someone knock on the door.
_______________________________