Chapter 6: Party pt. 1

The pair fashionability arrived at the Soba shop, several locals stopped them to ask if they could take their picture while they were waiting in line. The two laughed as they posed in their outfits as the others took photos, the locals deeply bowed and thanked them for their time and skipped off.

They ordered their food and one order to go and sat down to quickly eat before having to get going again. They were talking when they were interrupted by Uraraka's ringing phone.

"Hello?"

"Yeah Momo we're on our way! Sorry we're running a little late!"

"No you'll meet him when we arrive!"

"No it's not like that he's just a friend Momo gosh." Uraraka shot Midoriya a quick glance and a soft blush settled on her face. He could only hear one side of the conversation but it was enough to get the gist of it.

"Yeah we'll see you soon!" She hung up the phone.

They finished eating and were on their way once again. It was just a couple blocks further to Todoroki's house. Midoriya had grown silent as they got closer to their destination and was fidgeting with a clip on his bag. The buzz he had earlier was now gone and was craving alcohol to curve this anxiety.

"I'm excited to see their reactions when they see my plus one is you." Uraraka broke the silent walk to Todoroki's. "You've changed so much since graduation, I'll be surprised if they recognize you right away."

"Hah yeah." Was all Midoriya could manage get out.

They stood in front of Todoroki's front door.

"Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be"

Uraraka opened the front door and walked in, he could hear the excitement from the others that she had finally arrived. He could hear the voices of his old classmates, Momo, Kirishima, Kaminari, Jirou, Mina, Sero, Tsu and Todoroki, the only one missing was Bakugou but he was showing up later that night.

Midoriya felt like he was standing outside for an eternity, when it had actually only been about a minute. His body seemed to be acting on its own as he walked through the door and sat down on the step with his back to his friends to take his shoes off.

"Uraraka aren't you going to introduce us to your hottie friend?!" Mina jumped in anticipation about meeting this mystery guy.

"Just give him a minute to get his shoes off, gosh Mina!"

Midoriya could feel their eyes burning into the back of his head, his heart was pounding in his chest as he stood up and turned around. All their jaws dropped as his emerald eyes met theirs.

"MIDORIYA?!" They all yelled at once. They all ran to hug him at the door, from all directions he was getting squeezed from one big group hug.

"Hey guys!" Midoriya laughed and tried to hug them all back at once. His eyes wandered up and locked with Todoroki's, who was still standing in the other room shocked. When their eyes locked, he snapped his jaw shut and a deep blush formed on his face when Midoriya gave him a small wave from behind the others backs he was hugging.

"What the hell did you do to your hair man?" Kirishima asked him as they all unhooked their arms from their hug.

"I guess it's genetic, it's slowly fading to black, but in the sunlight you can still tell it's green."

"No wonder why Uraraka wouldn't tell us who she was bringing, I never would've guessed it was you!" Momo said.

"None of us have heard from you in years, you dropped of the face of the earth." Denki threw an arm around Midoriya's neck.