Chapter 8: Party pt. 3 slight nsfw

The two men slipped their shoes off and made their way to the kitchen, Bakugou walked behind his friend watching as Midoriya ran his finger tips along the wall to keep himself balanced.

When they got to the kitchen Midoriya poured two shots for them and handed the other one over. They clinked the glasses together and knocked them back.

"If you're going to catch up to me you'd better start knocking drinks back." Midoriya teased as he poured two more shots.

"Tch, you damn nerd, you don't think I can catch up? Watch this shit." He snatched the bottle of liquor from Midoriya's hand and started gulping it down.

Midoriya watched impressed and in horror as he watched the liquor disappear.

"You're legit going to die later Bakugou." Midoriya laughed hard watched him slam the empty bottle onto the table.

"Give me a half hour. I'll be trashed, you'll see." Bakugou wiped the alcohol from his face.

"I never doubted you."

The two laughed together as Mina and Kirishima came tumbling into the room, "There you guuuuys arreee!" She was slurring her words, "we were all worried about you, we had to ssstop Todoroki from coming to check on you." Interrupting their conversation, the two of them talked over each other.

"Bakuugooou my maaan, it's nice to see you!"

"Hey shitty hair, nice seein' you too." The two raised their right hands to grab the others' and pulled themselves in to bump shoulders.

Midoriya slipped out of the kitchen without the others noticing, he really didn't want to listen to them talk. He plopped down next to Todoroki, who wasn't expecting him, he could still hear Bakugou yelling at Kirishima and Mina in the kitchen.

As he sat down he put him arm around Todoroki, leaned in closer and talked barely loud enough for him to hear, "So I heard you were worried about me." Chills were sent down his spine. The low tone of Midoriya's voice sounded like a hum that drove Todoroki wild. He felt the world around them disappear but only for a second.

He cleared his throat as a blush settled on his cheeks, "Well yeah, everyone saw the look in his eyes. He looked like he was going to murder you." He tried keeping him cool, not letting Midoriya see that look of lust in his eyes.

"You don't have to lie Shoto, I know how you get when you're drunk. You get more protective than usual."

"You don't have to point it out Izuku." He laughed a jabbed an elbow into his side, making Midoriya laugh and pull his arm off from around his shoulder and gave him a wink.

He did that on purpose. He's drunk but he knows what he's doing, I-

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Kaminari and Jirou running back to the living room from the hall that led to the back rooms and the back yard.

"TODOROKI I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A HOT TUB, CAN WE GO IN?!" They yelled as soon as they entered the room.

"Well um-"

"Oh my god! Yeah Todoroki can we?! It would be so amazing!" Momo gasped looking at her friends.

"I have to run a quick sanitize cycle through it, it hasn't been used in a couple weeks. It'll be a little cramped. It's not made for this many people."

"That's ok! We'll make it work!" They group cheered as Todoroki stood up and disappeared down the hall with Kaminari and Jirou following close behind.