outward

masculinizing hormone therapy: used to induce the physical changes in your body caused by male hormones during puberty (secondary sex characteristics) to promote the matching of your gender identity and body (gender congruence). (aka what i want to start)

"ow ow ow-!"

"i told you not to mess with them." the raven haired boy huffed, grabbing the the patch on your arm and ripping it off, making you yelp, hand smacking over the now red spot.

"it's hard to when they're just there, sorry!" you yelled again when he ripped another one off, shoving him, both of you freezing when the door opened, kugisaki glaring in at you both.

"it's past midnight, what're you both doing?" she was grumpy, probably having been woken up from all your yelling. which was good, you'd rather it be her than yuuji, thankfully he was a deep sleeper.

"taking off these patches." fushiguro mumbled, crumbling one up and tossing it on the counter before grabbing another one while you were distracted, yelling at him again, hand rubbing over your arm. thankfully that was the last patch.

"oh yeah, i saw you had those, what're they for?" she was awake now, curious about it, and your eyes widened a bit, turning to fushiguro, who shrugged, it was your decision to tell her after all.

you smiled a bit, hand moving to the back of your neck. "testosterone?"

her eyes widened, confused for a second before stepping up to you, grabbing your arms. "you mean i'm gonna be the only girl for the first years again..?"

she was upset. uh oh. "yeah."

then she smiled, cheering quietly. which confused you. "perfect!! now i'm the only one who can ask maki out and hope to get a good response!!"

"..huh?"

"thank you for telling me!" she continued, a smile on her face as she grabbed your hands, you just sitting there, confused. "does anyone else know?"

"uh, gojo and megumi, and ijichi probably." gojo liked to gossip, you wouldn't be surprised.

"i'm one of the firsts-! hell yeah!!" she was.. excited. then her eyes widened a bit, thinking. "wait, does itadori know?"

"no, not yet.." you bit your lip, turning to the ground. "i don't know.. i just.. he's been dating this.. me i thought i was, and suddenly changing like this.. it seems unfair that he's the one that's gonna be dealing with me.."

"hey, don't worry. it's itadori, i'm sure he's gonna be fine with it. ecstatic, even." she grabbed your hands again, and you looked up at her, seeing her smile, then at fushiguro, who was as surprised as you at her sudden comforting words. but she seemed to catch on to your confusion, letting go of your hands and running to the door. "so hurry and tell him!!"

"i'll try?" you tilted your head to the side, watching her run out, leaving you and fushiguro, him just shrugging again.