Epilogue/Continuation Chapter

Hello, my beautiful Dalgis! It's been a while, hasn't it? I hope you're all doing well, staying safe, and healthy. I just wanted to let you know I just published a continuation/epilogue chapter for this story in my other book called BTS Short Stories. The specific chapter title is "49 - Bunny Hybrid Jungkook x Reader" if you just want to skip directly to it. 

Several of you were curious about what happened to the Chief, Sora, Ezekiel, Jimin, Jungkook, and Y/N after the last chapter. So this short story serves as a small explanation. It's going to be the only continuation/epilogue that I'm going to write as of now. However, I am open to writing more requests in the future so I'll let you know when I open my request form again. 

I hope you have a great day! 

-Dalgi Jungoo 🍓

April 2024 Edit: As of a few months ago, Wattpad took down my book, BTS Short Stories. Unfortunately, there is no way for me to republish that book here on Wattpad so you won't be able to read my epilogue chapters here on Wattpad. With that being said, my BTS Short Stories book is still published on my AO3 profile. So for those of you who would like to read the epilogue chapter, please use the link in my bio here on Wattpad to navigate to my Carrd website. There, you will find my various social profiles including my AO3 profile.