01 : Sore.

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

"Sasha come on !"

The girl turned around, glaring at her friend.

"Bitch I've been dancing for the past three hours, fuck do you want me to do now ?" She complained, making him laugh.

"Why are you so grumpy Sasha ? Come on it was fun !"

She scoffed.

"Yeah, how fun is it to feel like my arms are being literally teared off my body !" She sarcastically said.

Izumi laughed, helping her up from the couch before tying his hair in a man bun.

Izumi Nishimura, the bestfriend.

He moved from Japan few years ago to achieve his dreams as a dancer, and met Sasha in LA.

The girl needed to move away from her parents' house and he didn't have money, so the two of them just decided to live together to make it easier.

"I can give you a massage if you-"

"Shut up you pervert !" She cut him off. "I'm heading to the bathroom, no peaking."

Izumi scoffed.

"Not that there's much to see anyways, you're so flat I can-"

"There's more than you'll ever see in your entire life !" She cut him off, not even offended anymore.

That's how he was, mean to people he liked.

In fact, if Izumi acted nice out of nowhere, Sasha would find it really weird.

"Prove it then, what's your bra size ?" He asked.

His voice was always flat and sarcastic, even when he joked around like this, and that always made her wonder if he was really joking.

Either ways she rolled her eyes, heading to the shower.

"Go find yourself a girlfriend please, it's actually getting worse." She said, closing the door behind her.

Sasha heard him laugh in the living room as you started to strip, making sure the water wasn't too hot before getting in the shower.

Her tensed muscles relaxed slowly, making her let out a small moan at the sensation.

She got out after washing her body thoroughly, drying her wet body.

As she got in front of the mirror, she turned around, looking at her body.

".. Am I really that flat ?" She muttered, grabbing her flesh in her hands. ".. Damn Izumi.."

She sighed, throwing on some large clothes before getting out.

"Izumi." She called him, seeing him walk towards the bathroom with a towel in his arms.

He turned around and looked at her with questioning eyes.

"Izu'.. Am I really flat ?" She asked, getting a little insecure.

Izumi laughed at her, pushing her aside to enter the bathroom.

"It's okay to be flat Sash'." He said.

"Then it's also okay to have a small dick." She answered, laying in the couch.

As confusing as it's could sound, his answer responded to everything.

She wasn't flat.

"It's not because I'm Asian that I have a small dick !" He got defensive.

She turned around and looked at him, raising a brow.

"I never said Asians, I said you.. What, you're dissing your own race now ?"

He was about to speak but cut himself off, taking a deep breath.

"Anyways, you better go rest, we have a big day tomorrow." He simply said.

"I'll do whatever I want, you're not my dad." She answered, eyes slowly closing of exhaustion.

"Yeah I'm your daddy, it's kinda different."

Her sleepiness disappeared for a moment as she sat up quickly, throwing one of the couch cushions at him.

"Go wash your nasty, sweaty, sinful ass !" She yelled at him, making him laugh as he disappeared in the bathroom.

A sigh escaped Sasha's as she stood up to walk to her bedroom.

She groaned as she left her body fall on the mattress, a completely sore and tired arm reaching for her satin bonnet on her nightstand.

Tomorrow was a big day indeed.

But she didn't know how much it'd change her life just yet..

"Shit I should've stretched more.."

.

.

(A/N)

Okay so this is it for the first chapter, I hope you'll like the book !

[edit] so this story won't be y/n anymore because i like to give my characters certain features and make them more personal if that makes sense

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.