15 : Reunion.

-OUTFIT CHECK-

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

After a lot of pep talk by her best friends and a really long flight, Sasha arrived in Korea.

She flew in first class, feeling slightly out of place but fully embracing this bougie moment.

She arrived at the airport of Incheon, already amazed by how pretty the airport alone was.

However she quickly noticed a man holding a sign with her name on it, so she approached him, guessing he was here to pick her up.

"Hello, I'm Sasha Davis."

"Hello Ma'am, your boyfriend charged me to pick you up, let's go."

She nodded, following him out of the airport to the car, quite nervous.

If in the US it was all chill between Hoseok and her, in Korea it seemed all serious and tensed.

Her boyfriend couldn't even get out of the car to greet her himself.

Sasha gave the man her suitcase and got in the black van, greeted by Hoseok sitting there with a smile on his face.

She immediately hugged him tight, a small chuckle escaping his lips as he hugged her back.

"I missed you more than I thought at the end.." She mumbled, burying her face in his neck.

"I missed you too.. I'm so sorry."

She shook her head, squeezing his cheeks to peck his lips which definitely surprised him.

The last time they saw each other, Sasha wasn't that bold or even that touchy, he initiated everything.

But distance made her more sensitive, she missed her man.

She took a second to look at him, his brown, slightly curly hair middle-parted and his brown eyes shining as he looked at her back.

"You're so handsome.." She said, smiling at him.

He giggled, getting flustered as he avoided her gaze, though she was all over him, arms wrapped around him.

".. So now you're all shy, huh ?" She teased him.

He chuckled, shaking his head.

"No it's.. It's a little.. Weird ?" He asked for confirmation, to which she nodded. "It's a little weird to see you here.. It feels like a dream."

She cooed at that, kissing his cheek.

"Aww, my baby.."

Hoseok smiled, a faint blush appearing on his cheek.