20 : How we first met.

[i'll tell you know when to play the song :)]

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

It was already the last day for Sasha.

She'll leave Korea the day after very early in the morning as Hoseok insisted that he wanted to walk her through the airport instead of just sending her off like that.

Though both they were sad, he decided to do something special for her.

"Okay babe I'm appreciative of everything you do for me but how is your work supposed to be special ?" She asked with a small chuckle.

He clicked his tongue, pushing the door opened with a wide smile.

Her mouth almost dropped at the sight of the dance practice room.

She had never been there, not wanting to disturb the members when they were focusing and most importantly, working.

She was a dancer and though she appreciated spending time with her boyfriend, not dancing for two whole weeks was itching her.

The room was a dancer's dream, her eyes wide opened, shining as she looked around.

"You can stay as long as you want." Hoseok said with a small smile, watching her completely amazed.

She turned to him and wrapped his arms around him, making him chuckle, hugging her back.

"Thank you baby.."

For Sasha, one thing was clear now : Hoseok was definitely the man of her dreams.

Nice, generous, gentle, understanding, compassionate, rich, good in bed and incredibly handsome.

Every thing a woman could possibly wish for, he had it.

She stood on her tippy toes to peck his lips, acknowledging how he always seemed to go out of his way to make her happy.

There were other artists under the company that possibly needed this practice room, no that it was the only one but still, Hoseok managed to get it for her without a time limit.

That was incredible.

"Go put the music here." He said, pointing the computer with his chin.

She nodded, almost running to the computer under his gaze, a small smile on his lips as he settle on the couch near the mirror, watching her stretch.

Sasha clearly loved her job, there was no doubt about that.

Hoseok could even go as far as saying she was made for this.

When she was done stretching, he sat there, watching her freestyle to the mix she put, amazed by her skills.

The way she controlled her body, each one of her moves sharp yet delicate, the passion in her eyes.

She knew what she was doing.

And she was good at it.

She had a small pout on her lips as she watched was she was doing, casually ignoring the bones in her body from the way she twisted her body.

"You're not gonna join me ?"

"Just have fun." He answered with a smile.

[IMITADORA - ROMEO SANTOS]

She smiled, turning to the computer and changing her mix to a bachata song, turning to him with a smile, extending her arms towards him.

"Really ?" He asked with a small chuckle.

She hummed, nodding to insist him to come and he soon obliged, chuckling.

They connected their hands and didn't even try to start soft, going off strong immediately. 

They both clearly wanted to impress each other, twisting and spinning around the room, hips moving to the rhythm of the music as they maintained eye contact.

His hands brushed against her body, focused on the way she moved, a small confident smile on her lips as she watched his face.

That's how they met, dancing.

That's how they catched each other's eyes.

That's how they fell in love at first sight.

It's their thing, where they felt confident and connected, not even one second looking away from each other's eyes, not even smiling anymore, just looking deep into each other's souls, though a tension started rising in the room, nobody got distracted.

It was them.

Only them and the music.

The song slowly ended and Hoseok pulled her in, putting his lips against hers, an arm around her waist.

She kissed him back, but it wasn't lustful, just soft and passionate.

Her hand cupped his cheek as she got on her tippy-toes to kiss him with more ease, making him chuckle.

They soon separated to take back their breaths and she scoffed, arms wrapping around his waist.

"See ? It wasn't that bad.. Dance with me." She said with a smile.

He let out a soft sigh, pecking her lips again.

"Okay okay.. Let's do a battle." He proposed.

She turned to him, scoffing.

"You're sure you want that ?" She asked.

He hummed, nodding and already starting to move his body to the sound of the music, pouting and moving his head provocatively, making her chuckle.

As said, they battled against one another, laughing and goofing around, having a good time, just like they did for the past two weeks.

Sasha didn't want to go home, she felt so good and at ease with him, Hoseok felt like home.

But he wasn't, not yet, she couldn't just let everything down and move to the other side of the world for a man she still had a lot to learn about.

They were going fast, but on things like that, they had to take their time.

Either ways these thoughts weren't in her head yet, she was too busy giggling and chuckling at the funny faces Hoseok did, all while being impressed by his control.

Sasha was a great dancer, an excellent one even, so she knew how much effort he had to put on his body to do certain things.

He was amazing, leaving her almost breathless.

He truly was the man of her dreams, and she'll always stand by that.

Her dream guy that she happened to meet randomly and since then, have been obsessed with.

And it was mutual.

Love at first sight.

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.