"HELP!" (Narrative)

Original question: you were walking casually, and a person suddenly comes up to you crying for help. What happens next? Create a story along with this.

When I rushed out towards the streets, the night was frigid, calming my racing heart. A chilling wind gushed through, carrying my thoughts back to just a few minutes ago.

"Jean, you haven't even touched your homework?" My brother exclaimed in confusion.

"Yea and how's that?" I snapped.

"Don't you know that you're having exams this year?" He rebuked as he grabbed me by my arms, "get up, now!" 

"Leave me alone!" I yelled, shaking his hand off vigorously, but so vivacious that it threw my brother to the ground in a loud thump. His eyes fixed on me, so perplexed and...

Full of disappointment.

The sun dipped down into the coal-black silhouettes of the towering buildings as darkness conquered the night. The streetlights flickered faintly on the lonely street. The deadly silence crept through, the wind howled in agony. My heart pumped in an alarming pulse; there was no one but me.

"Help!" A terrifying shriek of a woman suddenly tore the silence apart like an atrocious knife. Her guttural cries and desperate footsteps echoed closer and closer ー until the frail lights illuminated her petite and feeble body.

"Someone," her trembling hands clenched tightly onto my clothes, "someone wants to kill me!" Drops of blood dripped down from her face before she collapsed to the ground lifelessly. She stopped moving.

"What...?" Then I noticed a black hooded figure in the distance. He is a wolf, shrouded by the night's profound darkness, carefully preying upon its prey in the shadows. One step, two steps, he slowly walked towards us with firm steps. The knife he clutched onto shimmered in a deadly velvet as he stopped before us in the casted lights.

"Who are you?" my voice shuddered. He didn't reply. Instead, he lifted his serrated knife high up above his shoulders.

The murderer, the blood, the victims. There was surely no way out. How idiotic was I to argue with my brother upon such little things? But that'll be our last conversation. The knife flashed in a perilous light as it aims directly down in a swift ー

"SURPRISE!!" A gleeful shout interrupted. I turned and came to realize who it was ー it's the woman, now hopping around blissfully while holding her phone high up with a selfie stick.

"Bro! you're pranked!" The 'murderer', now chuckling like a childish kid, burst into careless laughs as I sat there in total confusion.

"Whatー"

"So thank you for watching this week's live show of 'Pranksters'! See you next time!" With full ignorance, they both hopped away jubilantly like little bunnies until they vanished into the night. 

From that day on, my friends will always ask me why my grades suddenly rocketed; I told them, "study," but never ever will I tell them about tonight. 

(450 words)