"It's Just The Beginning"

It was the first day of collage and yeah my room is full of boxes because I'm just new here I am actually a transfer from my old school, but I won't transfer to this school if the principal didn't gave me a invitation card for a transfer to this school. I fixed my whole room and luckily my bestfriends Michaella, Callie, and Ashley are just right beside my room. The reason why I transfered here? Is because to forget my ex.boyfriend and to join the basketball team. I was very nervous because there are ten girls in one team and ten boys in one team.

I was afraid of our coach, because he's super tall 6 9' maybe and he have a loud and big. When he shouted at me to change he's like "CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES AND WEAR YOUR UNIFORM!!!!!" Yup you guys can see those exclamations. I met this girl named Theresa Geraladine. It was time to play then coach said or shouted "Find a partner and play with each other boy and girl only!!" And there we go again with the exclamations, and there are no more boys to partner with. I introduced my self like "Hey guys I'm Loraine I'm a 'new girl'" Wow I really need to put the 'new girl thing' to the people around us and I found this guy he's tall, blonde, smart, a good basketball player, and quite cute >_Well he's the only guy who are available.

"Hey you're the new girl right? I'm Luke Hemmings, What's your name? Can you be my partner?" Luke cutely ask while blushing as red hot sauce. "Loraine Summers, Nice to meet you and sure" I kindly said. And we starting to play, the cutest thing ever happened to me is when I almost shoot then Luke was watching me and a guy accidentally bump him and our lips was sticked and BLUSHING OVERLOAD!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED.........