"The 2nd Kiss"

In your dorm room

"What's that?" You asked Mikaela "Its probably Pokémon in 'Oculus' and its the BEST!! Its a childhood dream to be a master in Pokémon." Mikaela said to you. "*sips Coke*There's a knock on your door maybe its Ashley"
You opened the door and saw Luke, Michael, and Calum "WHO IS THAT LORAINE?!" Callie shouted, if I tell her she'll probably get hyper again "NO ONE CAL! JUST DO WHATEVER WEIRD STUFF YOUR DOING!" Mikaela half shouted and half laughed. "Its that Pokémon in 'Oculus' ?!" Michael said in a surprised voice "uhmm... Yeah *sips Coke*" "Loraine you.... told me that.... ok I think there's your missing puzzle piece" "What's your name?" Michael asked as he comes close to Mikaela "Mikaela Fall, Mikaela, Mika, or Ela for short" "Just tell her you want to play with her" Luke said and Michael gave him a death glare, "Michael you can play with me there's another 'Oculus Rift' there" Mikaela said and Michael took the other one but Luke broke the silence "So uhmm.... Hi" he looked down and.... "*music plays* Tonight we're fading fast I just wanna make this last," "Loraine wanna have pizza later? 2 boxes of Hawaiian pizzas?" "Sure, uhhmmm.... Cal.... your... " You point at her legs and her attire she was wearing a sweater and high tight shorts (black shorts) and two messy ponytails on both sides of Callie's head, "Uhhh.... Why? Its my everyday-dorm outfit and why do you ask?" Callie asked with a confused face and you ran up to her and whispered "You know your crush is here and you dont care?" She open her eyes so wide and look over the boys. "I AM HERE!" Ashley shouted and dropped her phone and books as she saw the boys and us together in a room. "Ash!!" Callie run up to her and hugged her tight. "Hehehe.... Uhhmm... *in a whisper tone* why are they here?" Ashley asked. "I dont even know" Callie replied, "Callie... H-hi" Calum said shyly and also replied "H-hi, wanna have a seat?" Callie invited Calum. "Luke let's go?" "Ok" as you two got in the corridor.

At the corridor of the science lab

You guys began to know each other and there this scene happens "Uh Loraine?" "Yes Luke?" "Uhmm... I need to tell you something..." "What is it?" you asked half scared about what Luke will tell you "I..." "I... What? Mr. Hemmings spit it out" you said to him. He kisses you passionately but its different from the accident-kiss but this kiss has more feelings. "WHAT DID YOU DID?!" You asked as you pushed him away from you. "Loraine can you understand? I have strong feelings for you" Luke said in a deep and romantic voice you ran away from him and when you almost reached for the door handle he grabbed your free wrists and slammed you at the wall but it wasnt painful though "Loraine, I love you and the kiss just now is to make you feel special and wanted, Loraine I want you and your heart." He said in a whisper and he's about to go for another kiss but you stopped him of course.

TO BE CONTINUED..........