"Friendship Never Ends"

"I'm so, so, so, sorry I apologize for the...." Luke said as his phone rang. "Hello? Cal, yes I'll come there, ok, sure, bye" Luke said to Calum on the phone, I think Calum is his best friend. "LORAINE!!" Callie shouted while giggling, "I saw Calum in the Canteen!!!" She shouted so loud and she's running fast, when she was near me already she hugged me tight and she said "Help Me! I am gonna freaking die!" She said while giggling. We went back at the dorm and went inside my room, I told her what happened and this is what I get if I tell something about boys she just said "Do you have his phone number?", I replied "Uhmm... No... Of course it was just an accident", I said with a smirk and she replied with an exciting voice "Oh really?.... Or do you really like him?", I replied as I land my face on my pillow "Mmmm..... A little" "ITS YOUR 2ND LOVE!!" she said while giggling, she still can't get over with Calum. "It's 9:30, we have school" "See ya tomorrow!" Callie said like she drank ten cups of coffee with jiggly sugar cubes. Callie is a party girl, loves-boys, music-girl, bass-lover, and of course a Calum girl in your league.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LUNCH TIME

"So who's lover boy?" Mikaela said and mostly she's the jock and geek in your league, she loves video games, pizza, Pokémon, guitars, music, Marvel, DC, and sports. "What?Who?" you asked with a confused face, "It's Luke Hemmings isn't it?" Ashley asked as she walked straight up to us. Ashley is the nerd, emo, fashionista, and fun loving girl in your league, she's not a party girl and she loves music, fashion, science, drums, and not crowded places. "*clears throat * first of all, yeah, he's Luke Hemmings and second of all, he's not my lover boy!" You argued and people was staring at you while whispering, "Laine! Laine!" Callie shout whisper to me, "What? What did you said?" You asked with a smirk "Probably your ship name" Ashley said without glancing at us. "OHFG! ITS MICHAEL FREAKING CLIFFORD!" Mikaela shout whisper while Callie, and Ashley giggled but you really didn't joined the giggling "Loraine!" You turned and you saw Luke Hemmings running to you that cause you to jump out of your seat and you both stand. You were about to say something then, "Laine! Laine!" Ashley, Callie, and Mikaela shouted and everybody started to join. "Can we talk about what happened?" Luke asked while he's trying to catch his breath. "Ok, later at 8:09 meet me at the corridor of the science lab" You said and he grew a huge smile on his face.

TO BE CONTINUED!!

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT!! =) <3 LOTS OF HEARTS!!
Instagram: loraine_supports_summer
Twitter: Loraine Summers @loraine_summers
Facebook: Catherina Mae Dela Cruz (the girl in a purple top and she's holding a wine glass filled with water) friend I'll add you and if you guys have problems and depression you guys can count on me. =) <3 LOTS OF HEARTS & LOVE =) =) <3 <3