Nagar and Shubman's Pranking Fest

Nagar hummed along working on perfecting his April Fools Day Pranks. Everyone knew better than too Prank Mahi bhai. Nagar crept over to the janitor's closet where he'd hidden his plans. 

Yes, a closet. It seemed like a good idea to him. Lord knows what runs through that brain of his.

When Nagar opened the door he saw Shubman.

"KYA! (WHAT!)" He practically screamed.

"How did you find my stash of prank ideas?" Nagar demanded.

"You looked shifty and two, you told me to come here." Shubman shrugged.

"Oops, well I forgot. Let's start the pranking." Nagar rubbed his hands evilly.

Victim 1: Virat and Rohit 

Shubman grabbed Virat bhai's favorite bat and Nagar picked Rohit's locker's lock. Abhay had stolen the bat from Virat's kit bag, thankfully Virat hadn't noticed yet.

"There! It's open." Nagar hissed. Kamlesh had watched youtube videos on how to pick a lock just for this prank. Shubman passed him the bat, Nagar hid it inside Ro's locker. 

Oh, the fight they were going to have! 

To make things better they'd stolen Rohit's favorite helmet and put it inside Shikhar's locker.

Victim 2: Rishabh and KL

First for Rishabh they put sneezing powder on the outside of his gloves. They coated it lightly making sure that it wasn't too heavy of a sneeze fest. Both of them didn't want snot on themselves. For KL they used itching powder, Nagar added extra because KL teased him before. Shubman felt satisfied with their prank idea.

Victim 3: Ash and DK

They decided to go easy on DK because he was a sweet guy. And because he was Shubman's captain in KKR... Bad idea to prank the captain... For DK they just made his shoes a bit too tight for him. They mixed laughing liquid into Ash's energy drink. 

Victim 4: Axar and Prithvi

For Axar they added a layer of removable glue around his favorite ball. Nagar was laughing the whole time thinking about how the ball was going to stick to his hand. For Prithvi, they didn't even tell him that there was practice today! But when they do tell him, it's going to be the wrong stadium! How confused he's going to be when he ends up in the wrong stadium.

Victim 5: Hardik and Sanju

For Sanju, Shubman is giving the poor guy a new hairstyle. He added some purple hair dye to a water balloon. They rigged the balloon so that when Sanju comes into the stadium and lifts his bat the balloon will fall on his head. Hardik was an easy prank, they managed to convince Natasha to pretend like she's going to divorce him.

Victim 6: Kuldeep and Chahal

For Chahal, they decided a simple prank would do. They added an exploding ice cube into his drink. The moment Chahal would drink it, BOOM! It would splash all over him. For Kuldeep, they just made a broken chair.

Just some pranks they set up.

They taped some of the toilet seats so that you couldn't lift them. In 2 others they put fire-crackers. So when the victim pulls the seat up they explode giving the scare of a lifetime. 

In the coach's room, they set up a foghorn. So when you open it, it literally screams.

Then, they put clear nail polish on the hand soap bar.

At the bus, they put a few melted crayons, so when the bus turns on the wipers you'll get a rainbow.

Shubman and Nagar were proud of their work! All they had to do now was wait for the reactions...

***

I had to keep this bit cause it's gold!