The Reaction Fest!

When Ravi Shastri entered the coach room with Bharat Arun:

"So I feel like we should maybe switch things-" Bharat started. Ravi opened the door and hit the door hit the fog horn. The fog horn screamed.

"BHAGAVAN MUJHE BACHO! (GOD SAVE ME!) Ravi screamed and hopped onto Bharat's arms. He clung to Bharat like a two-year-old.

"Uh... Sir, I'm not Bhagavan..." Bharat trailed off. Ravi gained back some of his dignity.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that." Ravi sighed and opened the door once more. The foghorn screeched again.

"MATHAJI! (Mother!)" Ravi squealed and hopped back onto Bharat. Bharat lost his footing and fell. Shubman clicked a photo along with the recording. The photo was Bharat sprawled on the ground and Ravi sitting on him, panicked.

When the ICT went to the locker room:

"Huh? My bat's missing." Virat frowned.

"Seriously Virat? You have thousands of bats. You're so irresponsible." Rohit sighed and opened his locker. Virat's bat tumbled out.

"Are you kidding me Rohit!?" Virat gritted his teeth.

"Catfight!" Nagar cheered.

"Where's my helmet!" Rohit was furious.

"Sachin gave it to me." Rohit scanned the room. Shikhar opened his locker and Rohit spotted his helmet.

"Shikhar do you know where my helmet is?" Rohit asked patiently.

"No." Shikhar shrugged.

"What's this then?" A very angry Rohit pulled out a helmet from Shikhar's locker.

The result was a picture of Virat Kholi smacking Rohit Sharma with a bat while Rohit was biting Shikhar's hand.

The Keepers Prank! (Rishabh and KL):

MSD wanted to watch KL and Rishabh practice their wicket-keeping skills. So he used the automatic bowling machine, or as the ICT had started calling it The More Handsome Bumrah.

"Ready?" MSD barked. Rishabh nodded and ran his gloved hand through his hair.

Big Mistake!

The first ball came, Rishabh sneezed.

"It's alright, you needed to sneeze. Just don't miss the next one." MSD shrugged. Rishabh responded by sneezing. The next few balls he missed as well. Now Rishabh was on the ground sneezing.

"Ahchoo! Achoo! Achoo!" He wheezed before he sneezed.

"KL, you give it a shot and someone take Rishabh to the medic." MSD switched the wicket-keeper.

"I think he might have a new illness." Shreyas joked. Rishabh directed an angry sneeze at him.

When KL started to practice with MSD, he felt the sudden urge to itch his neck. Then his shoulder, feet, chest, and so on. MSD commented that he looked like a monkey running around itching itself.

The end photo was, Rishabh in the middle of sneeze and KL in a very odd position itching himself.

The Jog and Laugh:

DK decided to jog around, when he started jogging his shoes felt a bit too tight. But he ignored it and continued jogging, but by his 4th lap, he was doing an odd walk. He shifted from foot to foot and bounced. He looked like a restless gorilla, and his face oh gods his face! The expression the tight shoes gave him was unbelievable. He looked like he really had to go the bathroom! Ashwin was sitting down and taking a sip of his drink when DK jogged by and the laughing liquid kicked in.