Trio

I really hoped Leo wouldn't come to our secret hangout spot. For all we know he could be a serial killer. It was still very foggy out from this morning but i saw Valerie and Leo in the corner of my eye. They finally made it to the tree and saw me writing as always. "M, what you writing?", Valerie said. "M? That's a cute nickname", Leo said. Uh, thanks I guess? "Thanks." It wasn't the same, with him here. We got to know him better and he seemed like less of an asshole. I was daydreaming, again... I heard distant speaking and realized it was Leo talking about his life story. I wasn't paying attention. "I live with my mom and dad, they are a bit mean, I have a little brother..." I was finally wide awake and we all went on a walk. Leo stood next to me and I saw Valerie get insanely jealous. We are only friends. After a day of walking, we all went to Valeries house. Her dad saw Leo, and didn't mind if he stayed. We went in her room and watched the new releases episode of Family Ties. I stopped at my house earlier when we were walking to pick up some clothes, so I will look decent tomorrow. We all ended up playing spin the bottle. Valerie went and it landed on Leo. I saw them kiss and I was excited and jealous and sad all at once. God he was a good kisser. Shit what am I saying. Leo landed on Valerie. I had to watch that all over again, but i was happy for Val. It was my turn. It landed on Val. It wasn't that bad since we have been friends for years. I hoped it would be him though. "Leo, what do you wanna do", Val said. We fell asleep.