Chapter 30

Sera

"AMY! SERA WHERE THE HELL DID YOU PUT MY BOW TIES!" The Doctor was shouted, running around the TARDIS, looking for where we were hidden. Which was in a broom cupboard that reeked of bleach and other cleaning stuff. "Sera, come on, where are you both?"

Amy looked at me, biting her lip to stop herself giggling as she held up the spotty red one and the plain blue one that he had bought from a store that he refused to tell me about. It was the only one I had gotten to refuse to serve him. I put my finger on my lip and eased the door open, looking around to make sure that he wasn't hidden and waiting, then pulled her out, ready to make a run for the Eye of Harmony.

"Gotcha!" He yelled, appearing out of a perception filtered door and rushing us. We squealed and ran before he could get us, trying to get to the console room instead. "Give me back my bow ties!"

"NEVER!" We shouted, narrowly avoiding running into the wall as we turned a steep corner.

He stopped and held up something he pulled out of his pockets. "Give them back, or the straighteners get it."

Amy and I froze, turning back and seeing he had all three pairs we had, including the ones that doubled as my crimpers. "You wouldn't dare."

Something glinted in his eyes. "Wouldn't I? Remember your make up bag, Sera, and remember that it ended up in the middle of a sun..."

"OK, we will have a truce. You walk forwards with the straighteners and I go forwards with the bow ties. You put them in my hand at the same time I put these in yours, agreed?" Amy said slowly, taking a tentative step forwards.

The Doctor nodded, walking forwards, the straighteners outstretched in his hand. "That is a fair deal, Amelia." They stood in front of each other and paused. "Place them in each others hand in, three, two, one." He placed the straighteners in her hand, but Amy didn't give him the bow ties, just sprinted back to me.

"Suck it, Doccy! Ponds; 1, Doctor; 0!" I whooped, high fiving my sister. His face fell like a wounded puppy. "Aw, no, no, don't do that, that's my weakness, you know that, baby!"

"Sera, don't you dare give in to that, that is what he wants!" Amy cried, holding the bow ties out of my reach. Stupid taller little sister.

"I can't help it, he's too adorable. I will tickle you to get them off you." I warned, jumping to try and reach them. "You don't know the way to either the Eye, or the console room, you've lost anyways, Ames."

She sighed, and handed me them, folding her arms as I walked back over to the Doctor and gave them to him. "There you go, happy now?"

"Very, Dear. Now, do we want to go to somewhere in Earths history again, or somewhere alien, Princess?"

I looked at Amy. "Where do you want to go? History, future or alien?"

"Alien! That's the only thing I haven't done yet, other than being with you two. Seriously, how human and alien can you two be at the same time?"

We looked at each other, and then shrugged. "In the past 440 years he has spent more time with humans than our own species, and I lived with you for 12 years, growing up as a human. We kind of are both human and Time Lord at the same time."

The Doctor grinned, swung my up over his shoulder in a fireman's lift, and started running to the console room. "Come along Pond, we have a Universe to show you! How much do you think we can show her in two hours, Ser?"

"I think that all I can see is your bum. And the top of your boxers. Since when can you get bow tie print boxers, my love?"

"For a while, but who cares. We have a Companion to show things to and that means that we get to do the thing."