Badlands

WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS/VOTES ILYYY <333333

sorry i haven't updated in a bit anxiety amirite :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil, Techno, Wilbur, Minx and Schlatt all sat around the dining table.

"I don't think we should tell him" Wilbur spoke firmly.

"but what happens if he finds out, he lives with us wilbur, we can't hide it for long" Techno of all people said. Everyone thought he would be against the idea. "What would we tell him when we have to go away? we can't leave him here. he has to know."

He received a few nods.

"we have to go to the badlands soon, so we have to tell him before we leave."

-Tommy POV-

Me and Tubbo were both playing minecraft on his PC when he asked if I wanted to stream with him. shit. what if chat recognizes me? maybe it will be good.

"um yeah sure" Time to bring out my inner TommyInnit.

Tubbo started the stream up and was reading chat. "oh yeah guys, my friend tommy is here with me." I put my head in frame and waved nervously. god i hadn't done this in a while. After a while of chatting we decided to do a You laugh you lose with media share. Me and Tubbo both laughed at a certain video with a rainbow backround reading "objects I've shoved up my arse."

My eyes skimmed over a chat message.

Isn't that TommyInnit?? The guy that just disappeard...

A few more messages came in after that and I think Tubbo saw because we ended up ending stream not long after.

"So... who's this TommyInnit guy my chat were going on about?" Tubbo curiously asked me, eyebrows raised.

"oh u- uh.."

Tubbo opened google on his computer, typing in "TommyInnit". His eyes became wide looking back and forth between me and the guy on his screen.

"WHAT THE FUCK WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME BRUH!!! IT SAYS YOU HAVE BEEN MISSING FOR AGES ONLINE!" Tubbo shouted in between is laughs.

"HHAAH its not that big of a deal man" I replied now dying seeing tubbo's face.

"you do have a lot of subs though, aren't you gonna tell them where you were."

"no i can't tell them where I was." I couldn't tell them. ever. I felt my mood change and my face slightly decrease in colour.

"You weren't in the orphanage for as long as you said, were you?" Tubbo randomly spurted out. I immediately looked at him. 

"why would you know anything like that?" I ask in a low whisper.

"I've met people from the orphanage and they never mentioned you and plus I've been in there to see. So Tommy where were you?" He sounded concerned and nearly upset.

"you can't know" as much as I wanted to, i couldn't tell him.

"okay, well as long as it's no where like that badlands its- OH SHIT fuck fuck, i mean i don't know what that is i just heard someone say it" 

-3rd person POV-

Tubbo just realised what he had said. No one knows about the badlands unless they have a mark so Tommy wouldn't know what he was talking about anyway, yet he stood there with a pale face and trembling legs.

"h- how d... do y- you know a..about t- hat pl.. ace" Tommy fell to his knees.

-Tubbo POV-

he knows?  w- what.

"tommy?! hey, hey im here " I rush over and kneel beside him pulling his head into my lap and running my hands through his hair. Its what they did after they saved me to calm me down from my panic attacks. "hey tommy, your okay. can you tell me how you know that place?"

Tommy didn't want to speak so he simply pulled his shirt down slightly over his shoulder, knowing that he would be forced to explain otherwise.

There was a mark, of a music disc. h- he has a m..mark.