I care

They all left for the Badlands, great im alone again. They said this girl Puffy was going to come and look after me, she hasn't come. I don't need to be watched over anyway.

no one wants you anyway

"shut up" I accidentally said aloud, didn't matter though because no body is here. Why was the voice here now though. I just want to be alone. I gazed down at my old self inflicted scars, why do i not have an urge to do it. I always fall back into old habits when left alone, yet i couldn't this time.

Was it because Phil, Wilbur and Techno might actually care about me? Tubbo looking out for me? 

It hit me then

I care about them

There going to the badlands, they don't know how things work there. shit. I need to make a portal and find them before they die by themselves or get killed.

-No ones POV-

Phil had one of his friends make a portal since only the most powerful could make and open them. They were all mesmerized by the deep purple swirls that formed between the dark brick, a radiating heat was emitted off.

Stepping through, they all came into the badlands, red squelchy grass and red trees were around and under them. None of them had ever seen this in person before, only ever in the story book of previous mark holders.

All of a sudden tubbo let out a yelp, Phil turned to see a large pig like creature towering over tubbo. Techno stood in and protected tubbo with his axe before the creatur could do anything else.

instantly a second portal appeared next to our own. My eyes wet wide as soon as i saw who came through.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK U SM FOR 6k REAAAAADDDDSSSSS

SORRY I HAVENT BEEN TO ACTIVE IVE BEEN ON THE VALORANT GRINDDDDDD

THX FOR READING LOVE YOUUUUUu <33333