Part 2:the ball

*Aurora's outfit

(Aurora's POV)I sat in the kitchen drinking my coffee when Jer came down

(Aurora's POV)
I sat in the kitchen drinking my coffee when Jer came down. He was getting out his favourite video game and setting it up to play. "Do you wanna have a match?" He asked me. "Hhhmm why not" I put my drink down and walked over to him picked up my controller and jumped on the sofa.

"You ready" he mocked expecting me to be bad which is what I assumed he asked me to play for. So he could have an easy win.

However, I Destroyed him. After I won I looked over my shoulder and gave him a cocky half smile. "It was luck" he quickly defended. "Sure maybe or there's the actual truth,"I sighed. "And what's that" he replied in an annoyed tone because he'd just lost to a girl.

" I'm simply just better then you are!" We both laughed. "Anyway I've gotta go up stairs see ya later loser." I winked and walked away.

I walked up to the outside of my sisters door and opened it. Instantly regretting it when I opened the door to see Elena on top of Stefan doing the nasty.... "AAAHHHH" I screamed before slamming the door shut and running to my bedroom.

"Shit" Elena mumbled under her breath before getting off of Stefan. And running into my room. "Sorry you had to see that" she spoke in a rather embarrassed voice. "It's fine just a bit awkward walking in on my sister doing the deed"

"Anyway... what was it you wanted when you came in?" She asked. " oh I was just gonna remind you that Bonnie and Caroline are coming round in a minute to go dress shopping for tonight." I spoke. "oh yeah I almost forgot I'll go and get changed." *ding dong* the house door bell sounded I assumed it to be Bonnie and Caroline so I went to go get the door.

However I was wrong when I opened the door I was greeted by the biggest ass whole on the planet....

"Klaus" I said grumpily and rolled my eyes. I hated this man with every inch of my body. "hello love". I let out a sigh giving him the death stare " what do you want?" I snarled. "Just coming to check up on my precious little doplagänner ." I scoffed in annoyance. "Elena is fine now leave before I drive a stake through your heart"

"You know that wouldn't kill me though so what's the point." I smiled sweetly but my eyes shooting daggers at him! " It may not kill but it could hurt you," and with that I slammed the door in his face and walked back up to my room to do some reading.

Around 5 minutes later I heard a knock on my door again so yet again I went downstairs to open the door. Thankfully this time it was Bonnie and Caroline and not jackass.

"You ready to go" asked Bonnie . "Yep" I replied. "YO ELENA ITS TIME TO GO GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE," she came rushing down the stairs. "I'm right here no need to shout"