Part 3: the big plan

Recap:

Aurora tensed, "Why the hell would she do that the idiot

Aurora tensed, "Why the hell would she do that the idiot. she is aware that, that Esther bitch has already tried to kill her once?"

Before Damon could reply Aurora was spun into the arms of the one and only Elijah mikaelson.

"Good evening, miss Gilbert." Elijah spoke soothingly as he spun her around. "Evening Elijah." Aurora breathed out calmly.

"I've heard your sister is planning to meet with my mother tonight," Elijah stated in a more serious tone of voice. "Oh really?" Aurora questioned pretending not to know anything.

"You wouldn't happen to have heard anything about this have you?" Elijah questioned her. "Can't say I have!" Aurora pretend to play dumb. " Well if you happen to hear anything suspicious can I rely on you to inform me?"

"You can count on me!" Aurora saluted as the dance came to an end. "Now then if you'll excuse me there is a chocolate fountain over there that's practically screaming my name," She spoke before rushing over to the fountain.

She picked up a strawberry off of the tray next to the fountain, and dipped it in the chocolate before eating it.

"Excuse my names Ryan -I," Ryan was cut short as Aurora immediately recognised him from school and was aware of his reputation as being a bit of a player. "And I am so not interested!" Aurora pointed out before walking off without another word.

" meanwhile with Kol and Rebekah*

"Where's your date?" Kol asked Rebekah. "Flirting with his ex!" Rebekah replied bitterly. "You've changed bekah!" Kol paused for a second. "You know settling for mortals is the first sign of weakness!" Kol stated.

"I'm not settling I brought him here to kill him!" Rebekah replied while looking out into the crowd. Kol looked at her questioningly, Rebekah turned her head to face him. "He's Elena's friend,if he dies she suffers. But I've already been scolded once, so I was hoping you would help your baby sister out" Rebekah pouted.

"And spit right in the face of mother's rules?" Kol grinned mischievously, " I'm in!" He spoke whilst looking among the crowd of people.

His eyes fell on Aurora.

Aurora's POV:

I walked over to my sister Elena, to speak to her about this so called "plan" of hers.

"Elena why didn't you tell me you where planning to go and meet Esther?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"Because I knew you'd try to stop me if I did!" She tried to reason with me.

"Well duh if you come up with a stupid plan  off course I'm gonna try and stop you, because unlike you obviously, I actually have some common sense!" I stated sounding very agitated.

"Look Rory, I know that your annoyed with me  but what if this is it what if by going through with this plan we can finally kill klaus!" Elena spoke to me calmly.

I sighed in defeat, I knew that she was right we've been trying to get rid of klaus for ages and this was probably are only chance. "Fine"

"Great I'm gonna go to meet with her now, I've got Stefan on board too but Damon is still against it so would you please be able to distract him for me?" Elena asked giving me puppy eyes.

"Sure, why not." I spoke before heading over to Damon.

"Hi," I spoke smiling at him hoping that he wouldn't suspect anything or start looking for Elena.

"Hey did you speak to Elena?" Damon questioned me.

"Yep I talked to her about the plan and told her NO and she listened to me, so she won't be going through with the plan!" I spoke hoping that he would believe me.

"Your lying!" He spoke bluntly, glaring at me his eyes narrowed into slits.

"I am not, I would never lie." I tried to sound offended.

"Yes you are and I know you are because your heart rate just skipped a beat when you said she won't be going through with the plan and I can no longer see Elena!" He blurted out whilst sounding extremely irritated.

Then he stormed off in search of Elena leaving me standing there alone.

"so that's why people usually don't put me in charge of distracting others." I muttered under my breath.

Stefan's POV:

I stood there using my vampire hearing to listen for anyone coming when I heard Damon on his way.

"Hello Damon," I spoke as I turned around to face him.

"Bother!" He sighed in annoyance wanting me to let him past.

"I can't let you through you know it's her choice to go and meet with Esther!" I spoke calmly hoping he would just leave but off course it's Damon I knew he wouldn't just back down.

"You know what's also her choice, anything bad ever," he argued growing angrier by the second.

I sighed knowing that he wasn't going to leave. I looked at him and rolled my eyes, within a second I vamp-sped I over to him and snapped his neck.

I looked down at his currently dead body. "You should have just left it," I spoke before walking past his body and sitting down on a chair.

*with Esther and Elena *

Elena walked up to the door of the room where Esther was awaiting her arrival. She knocked on the door and waited for Esther to come and open it.

2 seconds later the door was opened by Finn, "you came alone good choice!" Finn spoke before exiting the room and letting Elena in.

"Hello Elena, it's good to finally meet you." Esther spoke softly whilst smiling at the girl she had once tried to kill.

"You too Esther, what is it you wanted to talk about?" Elena questioned Esther suspiciously.

"I bought you here to help me fix a mistake that  I made a thousand years ago." Esther spoke in a more serious matter.

"And how are you supposed to do that?" Elena asked still feeling a bit uncomfortable around Esther.

"By killing my children!" Esther spoke coldly looking Elena straight in the eyes.

Hi sorry for the late update

I've been really busy with some family issues but everything's good now

Not sure when next part will be because I'm crap at updating

But it may be another 2 weeks or so since I think I'm gonna start to right a few chapters and then release them in batches

Thanks for reading, love you :)