Telekinetic

Izuku walked through UA's gates with his head held high. He walked alongside the other examinees to the auditorium, where Present Mic was waiting to start.

  Izuku took his seat next to Bakugo, ignoring the blonde and listening attentively to Present Mic.

  "Hey everyone! Can I get a YEAH??" He screamed.

  The auditorium remained silent.

  "Tough crowd.. Anyway, I'm here to tell all of you about the practical exams!! You'll be split up and dropped into a battle zone, where you'll need to find and destroy faux villains, or robots! Each kind of robot has been assigned a point value corresponding to its toughness and rarity! One, two and three pointers are the robots you'll want to take out, the more points you get, the better your chances will be!"

  Suddenly, a boy a few rows down stood ramrod straight, shouting at the top of his lungs.

  "Excuse me, I have a question!!"

  A spotlight turned on and picked out the boy.

  "Go ahead examinee 7717364!"

  "There appear to be four robots on the pamphlet provided, and yet you only mentioned three! If this is a mistake by a school as prestigious as UA, it is unacceptable!"

  Present Mic nodded enthusiastically.

  "You're right, there is a fourth robot, however it cannot be categorised alongside the other three! This one is worth zero points, so I recommend you just avoid it. It'll go crazy in cramped spaces, so be careful! It's not that it's indestructible, it's just not worth fighting!"

  The kid thanked Present Mic and promptly sat down.

  "Now, I'll let you go with out schools motto! Go beyond, Plus Ultra! Break a leg everyone!"

  The hero waved and walked offstage, and the examinees all flooded to the exits, excited to start the exam soon, to finally let loose with their quirks.

  Ten minutes later, and Izuku was standing outside testing area B. He was going over all the things he could do with his magic here, and the things he couldn't.

  Small boost to physical abilities? Check.

  Shooting fire out his hands? No.

  Telekinesis? Check.

  Element control? To a certain degree. He might be able to pass it off as his telekinesis when he moves water and fire.

  Flight? Only in an emergency.

  The massive doors to testing area B opened, and a horn blared out.

  Izuku darted away, pouring a small amount of mana into his legs and lower body.

  He lifted a robot up, connecting his mana to it's head, throwing it into another robot.

  Izuku picked up the scrap metal around him and threw each individual piece at different nearby robots.

  "What are you all waiting for? There are no countdowns in real battles!! Look, he's got the right idea, go, go, go!!!" Present Mic yelled.

  Izuku ignored the rest of the examinees running behind him, throwing more scrap metal at the charging robots.

  All Izuku left in his wake was a path strewn with robot corpses.

  Ectoplasm looked closely at his monitor.

  "Hey.. Nezu?" He asked.

  The rest of the teachers looked across at him.

  "Testing area B... There are one or two kids with 4 or 5 points, and another with 13... The rest have absolutely none, except one kid. Izuku Midoriya. He's got.. as of right now, 148, no, 164. Wait, that's just shot up to 196."

  Midnight's eyes were wide, and Aizawa shifted in his sleeping bag, pretending to turn over in his sleep, but his mind racing.

  Nezu grinned ferally.

  He tapped at his keyboard, and the majority of the wall screen was taken up by Izuku, still demolishing robots.

  Izuku then reached the dead centre of the city.

  Izuku slid to a stop, closing his eyes.

  The robots he'd missed, and the army ahead.

  He could feel them. The energy running through their wires and electronic brains.

  Izuku reached his hand out ahead of him and grabbed every similar energy signature around him.

  The robots around testing area B rose off the ground.

  The heroes stared in awe. Aizawa sat up, his eyes blown wide.

  They watched Izuku pull his hand back down, and all they heard through the speakers was an explosion of strained and broken metal hitting the tarmac.

  Aizawa was almost afraid to look up at the scoreboard.

  Testing Area B.

  3rd: Ochako Uraraka: 16 points.

  2nd: Tenya Iida: 18 points.

  1st: Izuku Midoriya: Calculating...

  Result: 1,266 points.

  "What's the boy's quirk??" All Might asked in amazement.

  Nezu tapped his keyboard again, bringing up Izuku's profile.

  "Izuku Midoriya, age 14. Quirk: Telekinesis. My my, what a versatile quirk.. it seems to be a stronger version of his mother's." Nezu read.

  "I want him in my class." Aizawa said.

  Nezu nodded.

  "Of course, but let's see how he handles this. I want to see that power displayed again."

  Nezu hit a big red button in the middle of his desk.

  Izuku let out a sigh, reaching up for the back of his neck and clicking the vertibrae either side.

  "That was disappointing.. where's the zero pointer? This was supposed to be a test." He chuckled.

  Izuku paused when he felt a massive amount of electricity start flowing nearby, and a rumble shook the ground.

  Izuku's smile put most Villain's to shame.

  The zero pointer towered over Izuku, but that didn't bother him.

  "You know, it's a shame this entire thing was built just for me to tear it down, but I won't refuse a gift!"

  Izuku reached out again, grabbing the piles of scrap he knew were all around the testing area. He also lifted the zero pointer, just to show off, and launched the pieces of scrap at it like bullets from a machine gun, peppering it's shell with holes and dents.

  The wires within the robot were torn to pieces, it's electronic brain was blasted into chunks, and the massive battery powering it was obliterated.

  Izuku raised his other hand and made a squeezing motion, crumpling every piece of scrap robot together in one big ball, ready for cleanup.

  The only damage to the city was a slight crack on the ground where the zero pointer stood, and the small amount of rubble from where it grabbed a building.

  Izuku turned around and left the testing site, watching in amusement as the other examinees ran around desperately searching for just one point!