the letter

It was cold now day the snow was freash from the storm last night . Bard was going hunting while his wife and the baby were at home . As he walked along the banks of the river he heard cry it was not scream for help it was baby noises . He ran as fast as he could threw the snow . When he got to the sound there was basket with baby . He quickly threw his coat off his body and rapped the child . She was so cold he held her tight to him as he look down at her. He smiled she was so beautiful but he couldn't take her if she belonged to someone else . He looked around did not see anyone he looked at her one more time smiled. "I will take care of you " he said kissing her cold head he saw note in the basket it read .

"Who ever finds her she is yours now please take care of her .... Her name is Marina please love her and care for her ~ j".

He put the letter in his pocket smiled down at the child "Marina what beautiful name " . As he walked back to him home. he let her hold his finger as she fell sleep . He look down at her smiled when he walked up the stairs to his house he took deep breath open the door . When he walked in he saw his beautiful wife he smiled hug her still with Marina in his arms. She looked down at the child she back away a little "who's child is that bard ". She said afraid a little he grab her hand as he sat down the child in the bed . "I found her on the banks of the river I couldn't just leave child there " he said she smiled softly "I know that I hope your child likes her as well " he smiled at his wife pregnant belly . He kissed the top of it "the baby will love it's new sister " he said as he looked back at Marina and smiled . Bard had fell in love with that child was going to make sure no one would take her away from him .

=================================
I hope you guys like it I will write more later tell what you think