attack of orcs

Bain and her hide the black arrow she saw bard get corner but she went with Bain back home . She slid her coat off sigh . She saw fili walk over held her hand . She looked up at him smiled . She stood up started to make tea . Before she saw sligrid go out side to look for da .

She heard something away from the other house then on there roof . She ran about to grab sligrid ran in about to close the door when orc smack her into Marina . She they fell . Marina got up pulled out her daggers . She cut the orc down . Then spun stab another one . She saw one about to hurt tilda . She ran slid under table kicked the orc stab it.

She heard fili grunting she turn to see orc she threw it hit the orc . She went over to him help him up . Then saw more orcs come . She looked at fili she grip her blades . She saw elf come in . She saw how she fought it was kind like her . Marina saw orc she ran grip on to wood frame spun kicked the orc .

She rolled looking at another blond elf come in from the roof . As they fought she looked at her family making sure they were safe . She spun stab orc then saw another one came . Her other dagger was still in the orc . She kicked it but was about to stab her until she saw fili do it. She back away when he did that .

She looked at him smiled grab her other dagger seeing kili on the floor she walked over to him . Walked over looked up at the elf she heard oin say "were losing him " . Marina looked at fili then up at her . She got up "please help him " . She beg . Then heard blind elf "tauriel come " . He walked out . She saw she about to when he groaned . She looked at him . Then walk back .

They put him in the table then saw bofur come back with king foil . Tauriel looked at it whisper afles . Marina know what she said walked over touch it smiled "you think it will work " . She nod walked over to kili .
Marina looked at fili walked over looked at the wound . "Its bad " she mumbled .

Tauriel looked at her "it will be ok ". She nod helped her hold him down . Looked at her as she chanted she look at fili . Moved her hand to him holding his hand .
She looked at him he looked back at her . She saw she finish . She pulled away went to the window thinking .

She felt hand touch hers she look saw fili . She smiled held his hand . She looked over at kili and tauriel smiled then back at fili . She was about to say something before she heard roar and huge tud. She open the window her eyes widen back up started to get things pack knowing what was going to happen .