fire on the lake

Marina started to pack things she got things she put it on her . She looked at tilba tilba ran hug Marina she looked around she hand silgda her coat help tilda with hers . She looked at Bain as he talk "Bain don't argue we are leaving " . She had down the stairs she helped them in the boat . She got in the back of the boat with fili. As they sail Marina got her bow from the bottom of the boat .

As they sail she looked up saw the Dragon fly over them she gasp looked at fili . Held his hand scared she stood up feeling how cold the wind was . She then look up saw the Dragon breath fire feeling the heat from the fire. As they sail threw the town she saw bard she gasp . "Da " she said quietly then hearing tilda it broke her heart .

When she heard tauriel that there was no way to kill it . She looked at Bain then at tilda she kiss her head she stood up jump grab the hook then swagn to the dock ran grab the the arrow . She heard tilda scream her name she keep running . She went up the stairs to the building . She went up the stiars "da " she said .

Bard look at her he touch her cheek "you were supposed to leave " . "I came to help you " she said looking at him . He said nothing can stop it she pulled out the black arrow . He smiled touch her cheek "you go back you get out her my ... " "DA " SHE SCREAM . The Dragon smack its feet on the tower . She all most fell she scream look up to her dad .

Bard pulled her up she lay there for second when she heard the Dragon she looked at it then at bard . When it came running at them she looked at bard . She saw him do something he put an arrow on her . She then around look at smuga she got scared a little . Until she heard her father's voice she calum down .

As he pulled back in the arrow she closed her eyes she grip her coat . When he let it go she gasp ran into his arms . She saw it hit the tower they fell in the cold water . She jerk up looked at her dad smiling . They started swim to shore She was hopeing her brother and sisters were ok .