home with dwarfs

Marina looked at alfrid got mad stood up "we did nothing wrong so May we pass " she said mad . He laughed as Well as the guards  . Alfrid walked over to bard . "Your not Fisher Man threw the barriles over the side " he said . She looked up worried .

They started to do it she cluch her fist . She was mad didnt want them to find the dwarfs . She was about to do something then they stop. They walked away mad . They started to go into town she heard alfrid yell "the Master nows were you live " . She heard bard say back "its small town alfrid everyone knews were everyone lives " .

As they sail threw town she smiled then it stop at dock . When they did she saw them come out of the barriles she saw fili smiled . She helped him out of it . They started walking then saw Bain she smiled hug him . She kissed his head.  Told them that they were Being watch . She walked with Bain and bard . They went up the stairs she open the door to see her two other sisters .

She smiled at tilda as she ran to her she spun her around "my beautiful sister " she saw sgrid hug bard . She stood up bard nod to me she walk down to the towlet knock on wall were she saw Dwailn I think come out . She  reach for his hand he smack hers away "get off " he said well getting out he  walked away . She rolled my eyes helped the others out then when it came fili I couldn't help but smile when I pulled him out he trip land on her .

She smiled up at him whisper "hi" she said softly . He smiled back she heard him whisper back "hi" they laughed a little before there names both got called . They went up stairs . She helped  pass out warm clothing to the others . She set the other clothing down when they all had clothing . She sat down looking out of the window . She turn saw fili ,kili,thorin ,Dwailn,bailn ,Bilbo by another window talking it seem it was important .

She tried not care for it . She saw fili come over to her she smiled "hi" she whisper . He smiled whisper back "hi " she giggled ."arent you supposed to be with your kin " she said he sat next to her "yes but they don't need me right now I never got your " . He was cut off by weapons hitting the kitchen table she whisper "Marina " he smiled nod walk over to them .

She looked over saw them about how they didn't get what they wanted . She sigh mad upset that they were not greatful . She walked over to bard looked at the weapons . She looked at fili sigh looked away . Blain looked at thorin . "Thorin we have made do with less so have you " . Bard looked at me then walked to try door "don't let leave " . She nod closed the door looked at the dwarfs .

She went back to her spot everyone was looking at her . She turn to see them doing that she looked down trying to ignore there looks .

She play with necklace her mom gave her then she saw fili walk over she smiled he smiled back . "What is that " she looked at him "my mother gave it to me before she die " she said sadly . He sat next to her when she made room for him he pulled out dwarf dagger he smiled "my father gave this to me " he said smiling .

She nod looked at it "looks Well made " he nod smiled "he gave it to me before he fell " . She looked down "i am sorry " he turn to her . "Dont be i am dad about ir but it happened a Long time ago you just have to let it go" . She nod looked back out window he place his rough hands on hers . She blush but held his hands  .

She smiled then he was called back over he looked at them then back at her . He sigh nod they started to leave one by one she turn back around she saw fili leave she sigh . After minutes pass bard came in quickly "were are they " she went up to him . "I am sorry da they  got away " he sigh nod