Chapter 1

*Harrys POV*

January the 1st has finally arrived;after several years of studying and querulous fights with my now tranquil brain,I finally have the ability to bond with my dreams.

Although I get to live my dream as a 20-almost 21 years old Doctor I'm a nervous wreck. As much as I hate to say this : it won't be a trouble free job but I will strive to save as many lives as possible.

•20 minutes later•

I've finally arrived at the hospital grounds.Leaping off my bike I try to take in as much as I could from the queer hospital grounds.

I start to amble over to the door but was greeted by a very lively brown-headed man.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry mate didn't see you coming" he rambled "It's just its my first day here and I'm nervous as it is" wow he talks fast.
I stayed quiet for a while not noticing how awkward I must look.
"It's fine ...I um my names Harry.Harry Styles,I er it's also my first day here so yeah"
"Nice to meet you Harry my names Liam Payne I'm from Wolverhampton,guessing by your accent you must be from Holmes Chapel, I can only tell since I've been there a few times and it's not that far and like Oh god I'm sorry I'm probably scaring you right now!"
I chuckled at his expression.
"We're good don't worry but we better get going before we get in trouble"

*NIALLS POV*
"Dr.Horan I've been looking for you!" Mr.Higgins leaped over to me-someone's in a good mood today!
"Yes I heard I was actually-" I started but he cut me off "We don't have time Niall I need you to help assist the new Doctors" I only nodded in response."They'll be arriving any minute so chop chop!"

*Harrys POV*
"I'm so nervous you know I never planned to be a doctor in the first place but who thought I would have to took this opportunity!"Liam babbled on.Don't get me wrong but I've only meet him 5 minutes ago so I have no right to judge,but I can't help but feel the urge to run away.

Once we got in our uniform and sorted our staff out we walked towards the Reception.
"Excuse me,I'm new around here with my friend it's our first day..." I started "Do you know where we should be at now" I finished awkwardly whilst scratching the back of my neck.
"Mr styles and Payne?" she asked
"Er-yes" I replied
"Ok I'll go fetch someone for you" she said as she walked off.
"Harry!How have you been!" I turned around to see my new boss and close relative-Paul.
"I've been good thanks" "And you must be Liam!" He asked gesturing to Liam "I am nice to meet you -" "Paul Higgins Clinical lead" he offered me and Liam and smile "Well I better be off I'll leave you with Dr Horan"
"Hi I'm Niall"
Oh shit
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
A/N :
Hey guys hope you liked chapter 1 ! If so then please comment and vote and follow if possible?:) and if not then if you could let me know how I can improve!
5votes and comments for next chapter?