Chapter 2

*Harrys POV*
|NEXT DAY|

"Looks good" I said as I walked up to Louis."Looks different" He replied Ironically."Different is good" I stated simply but he decided on ignoring me,we walked down the hospital park towards the door,and greeted by Liam

"Hey we got a CT scanner right...and a triage room I just don't know where to start!" "You can start with coffee mate" Louis sassed,I felt sorry for Liam.Louis had no right to be rude"It's okay Liam he doesn't like change that's all"

*Louis POV*
I was focusing on some paperwork until I noticed Dani walking towards me."What happened"She asked sympathetically."I don't know what your talking about" I answered " I mean between you and Harry" I was taken back by her question "Excuse me?" I asked giving her an annoyed expression "Did you guys grow apart or want different things?" I gazed at her and dashed off to find Harry.

*Harrys POV*
"Harry the doctors are gossiping about us!"Louis screeched in vexation "Right" I replied still focusing on my work."Do you understand what I'm saying?! They're gossiping about our marriage!" Louis uttered irrationally."Well that's what we excepted" I evoked."How is it to be excepted" anger grew in his voice.I sighed "2 doctors working together in the same ED,and we just 'forget' to mention were husband and husband.Don't be stupid Louis!" "No Harry we chose NOT to mention it!" He said "Yeah but it was your decision Louis" He just shakes his head and walks off.

"Hello I'm Charlie-one of the leading nurses"Charlie started.He was an old man white hair and fair skin he seemed to be genuine "Anyways Harry,the paramedics have requested a doc.Mr Higgins thought you might be interested?"
"Absolutely!"I replied
*Louis POV*

Danielle.That twat!
"This is completely unacceptable!Did you do this?" I marched towards the reception where she was having a conversation with the other doctors.
"I don't know what your on about"She shrugged her shoulders and snatched the picture of mine and Harry's wedding photo.
"Inexplicably this was pinned to the staff room wall." I was beyond furious."It's funny what you can find on the Internet eyy?"Dani sniggered "ok let's do this.Harry and I were married and then separated ok?"I hissed uncontrollably."AWW! It's a shame because you look really happy!" She cooed."Well that's what a camera can do;capture a happy moment because most part of our marriage we were devastated! Just ask.." I stopped when I noticed Harrys presence "Just ask Ha-Doctor Styles I'm sure he would agree!".
*Harry's POV*
Silence filled the room.
"This is control Please be aware that the ambulances are on their way."
"I'll go" I said and fortunately everyone returned to normal and Louis sped off.
*Niall's POV*
OOh. I am calm. I am safe. "I AM CALM.I AM SAFE" I looked out of the Helicopter window and noticed were miles up in the sky "Oh no! I am calm. I am safe" I tried reassuring myself.

"Mate why'd you volunteer for the job anyway"Zayn Chuckled."it's a vision therapy" I joked "Mate it's been 6 months"he let out another chuckle as I whipped my head away from the sight beneath me."Turns out this therapy work for me".

"Looks a right mess"Zayn stated as we near landed.When the helicopter had made a land we learnt the Paramedics had already arrived. "let's go team".

I unbuckled my belt vigorously and pranced to the ground.
"Right we got a young female she's been hit by a car and has a brain injury."The lead paramedic instructed.

"Whats her name?" I asked
"Ellie.Ellie Goulding" a ginger headed man whom I assume was her boyfriend stuttered."Ellie?Im Dr Horan,Can you hear me?" No respond.

"What Is she like?" I asked the ginger man."Is she a bit of a handful?" He nodded "Y-yes she is"."Well that's a surprise,She's stubborn?" "I guess so" He replied."Good,that means she's a fighter and that's all what we need!"

*Harrys POV*

I was running towards my next patient who was trapped in a toxic vehicle when I was rudely interrupted "Woah who the hell are you? The leading firefighter asked."Harry styles,London city ED.He's bleeding out we have to get him out now!" "I'd say your the trouble" He Scoffed.
"Look I know what I'm doing and I can work with your team."I tried convincing him but he wouldn't budge so I bolted off with Perrie close behind."HEY!HEY! DO NOT GO NEAR THAT VEHICLE!" He warned but we ignore him anyway.

"Okey bear with us mate,and give him some pain killers" I instructed."I said get away from the vehicle!" The man from earlier told us but I refused to act upon his commands continuing the task.

"What were you doing back there?"the same firefighter asked."What was I supposed to do?let him bleed to death?"I growled."It's better than getting killed your self!" He mocked"Don't worry about me" I told him."Im not but if my crew has to get you out and that's puts them in a risk which puts me in a living room tonight comforting a grieving wife."
"Ok guys I'm gonna stay here and help out more" I informed Perrie and the others."Look" I turned back to face him"I'm not here for your crew but to help the others so let me do my job"
"Styles! We're finished are we?" He shouted "YUP" I said and got into his vehicle.

*Niall's POV*
Smoke.Fire.Dust. The scenery was frantic.The explosion was just mind blowing-in the worst way obviously.

Then I noticed Harry coming in our direction.He was gorgeous.I just want to run my hands down his gorgeous curls that covered his face."Ni I know you love him but quit staring mate!"Zayn teased.

"Looks like someone needs to take a break" I said changing the subject. "Nah nothing I can't handle"He replied and we got lost in each others gaze.I swear I just caught him blushing."You wanna come with us?"Zayn asked jokingly."Haha.Id rather stay"He answered.
"You sure?we can swap"I pleaded but he just chucked "Thanks for the offer Niall but no thanks." Zayn let out a cough "Don't thank him Harry he's just scared of flying"My cheeks went tomato red as Harry laughed.I officially hate you Zayn Malik. "Really?nothing scary about flying?" He winked."See Niall!He's a Dr and knows how to work a helicopter marry him!"

I hate you Zayn Malik.

🔻🔻🔻🔻
Hey guys sorry if it sucked 😥 hope you vote and comment!

I'd also like to thank MyselfMeAndi for being supportive and leaving lovely comments so THANK U ❤️