"Plunge into the Pearl Neo Champagne"

M/N woke up pretty early as he made himself some breakfast,he already washed up beforehand since he was wearing some a casual tutor fit.He smiled as he saw Taeyong and his sister walk in the kitchen,he waved at them with a grin.Taeyong who was still half-asleep hugged him with a cute smile "M/N-ah~,why are you up so early~",the boy laughed "I have a full-time job as an tutor in the morning,don't you know that?".Taeyong instantly was awake as realization hit him hard,he rushed to wash up and M/N was confused.His sister laughed "Don't worry,he's just gonna wash up and get ready so he can drive you to your workplace",M/N nodded as he placed three plates already with their breakfast on the table.He placed two more down as he heard the room of his parents open.Soon,all of the 5 family members were eating breakfast.M/N rubbed his forehead as he looked at his phone,Taeyong looked worried "M/N,what's wrong?".The boy sighed "They said that I was given a month off because they knew I'm in college just now,waking up this early is useless!",the older laughed "Well,you can just put a wool vest over your long sleeve and wear that to school during the afternoon.You can also spend some time with my group members during the morning so you won't be bored".M/N smiled "Okay then,hyung~".

After everyone finished eating,M/N went to brush his teeth before going to his room to put a wool vest on.He put a light brown beret on his head before folding his brown slacks until his ankles,he walked out the room with his school things and bag before going to Taeyong "Hyung,I'm ready!".The older smiled before the two bade goodbye to their family,they walked to the car and drove to the company.M/N listened to music as he watched from outside the window,Taeyong smiled before noticing M/N's abs through his white top.M/N looked at the older before getting puzzled at why he was all red "Hyung,are you okay?",Taeyong nodded "Its just that I saw your abs through your shirt,I wasn't mentally prepared-".M/N laughed before looking out the window again,he smiled to himself as he found his older brother's reaction cute.He casually listened to NCT before easily doing Taeyong's rap in Fire Truck,the older looked at him with widened eyes "You listen to our songs?!".M/N removed one of his earphones "Isn't it obvious?I even quietly rapped your rap part in Punch,Kick It,and Limitless easier than I could answer an chemistry sheet as an 12th grader",Taeyong was proud before pulling him close "You just made my day,you'll get rewarded with something good later".M/N was excited about the reward as he didn't know that the other boys were part of it.

TIMESKIP

Soon enough,they arrived at the company.M/N went out with his bag before seeing the 127 members near the entrance,Taeyong smiled before he saw M/N run to the boys.He followed behind with a small spring in his steps,Haechan and Mark melted at the boy's look before they focused harder near the torso.They both turned red as Taeyong smirked,he took M/N in his arms before speaking "Seems Mark and Donghyuck found M/N's body secret~".Johnny,Jaehyun,and Yuta kept in their laugh since they instantly saw it earlier than anyone else,Taeil and Doyoung tried to focus but couldn't see it.Jungwoo took a second glance before seeing M/N's abs,he bit his lip as he looked up and down.He snapped back to reality before they all walked in the building,Yuta was about to ask why M/N was there but Taeyong answered him even if the question hasn't left the younger's mouth.Mark stayed next to M/N as they talked about random things,they seemed like friends and Jungwoo didn't like that.He watched the two as jealousy filled his heart,M/N smiled as he heard a familiar voice.He ran to the hall and the others could hear happy voices,they were shocked when they saw M/N holding hands with EXO's Kai.Taeyong was confused "How-",M/N laughed "Remember when Dispatch saw Kai walking with a random boy?That boy is me.We stayed low for a while after the news went out,but once my boyfriend here admitted the truth.We were somehow accepted by the community so yeah,even the other EXO members know about our relationship".Kai laughed before kissing M/N "My baby is so smart~,I'm so lucky~",the boy shyly laughed before seeing the idol go somewhere.He looked at the others with a smile "Let's go?",Taeyong snapped back to reality and nodded before they all walked to the practice room.The members were confused at what just happened and they had to tell the others,M/N stayed at the back of the group before noticing Jungwoo was looking at him.He laughed before going to the older and holding his hand while staying by his side,Jungwoo smiled as he felt his heart flutter.

Once they arrived to the practice room,M/N was shocked as he saw that the others were there.Chenle ran to him "We heard about you and Kai-sunbae,mind telling us the story of how you guys met?",M/N was puzzled "Won't that take your time for practice for your new comeback?".Taeil laughed "Practice was moved,we'll practice 2 hours from now so we get to have some long free time",M/N finally got the gist of the situation "Okaaay,so maybe I can tell you the story of how I met Kai~".The members were excited but Jisung,Jungwoo,and Taeyong seemed like they didn't wanna hear it,they were too late to leave to the room as M/N started telling the story of how he met his boyfriend.The other members were invested in it just like the orphans the boy handled whenever he read them stories,M/N suddenly stopped as he was reminded of the orphans when he saw the other boys' expressions "I'm sorry but you guys remind me of the kids I handle in the orphanage,they're like this whenever I tell them a story".Chenle laughed before M/N went on with his story.

Once he finished his story,everyone noticed that Kai walked in.M/N smiled before walking to the idol,he kissed his lips before speaking "Let me guess,you're gonna practice Mmmh here?".Kai placed his hand on the boy's abs with a smirk before pulling him close "I could but I just wanna make you go Mmmh right now because of what you're wearing~",M/N blushed before hitting his arm "Not here,you perv!".Kai laughed before seeing the NCT members,M/N took the older's hand and left the room with him.The members were silent as they were either disgusted or cringed at what they just saw,Jisung suddenly spoke "That was....unexpected".Taeyong sighed "I suddenly am questioning why I brought him here.",Jaehyun awkwardly licked his lips "I guess we should do something to pass the time...how about we play some games?".The others agreed as they didn't know what was happening between M/N and their senior,they were clearly oblivious at the sounds of moans and whimpers from the other room.

While the boys were playing their 5th game,they saw M/N walk in.Johnny instantly knew what happened to him as he saw the messed up hair,covered neck,and slightly shaking legs,the 18-year-old waved at them before walking to them.M/N fixed his hair as he acted like he didn't just have an intense make out session with his boyfriend,he blushed when he saw Kai walk in with his beret in his hands.The older smiled "You left this after our little hang out",the younger shyly took it and placed it on his head.Kai leaned down before whispering something dirty in his ear,M/N turned redder before seeing his boyfriend leave with a victorious smirk on his face.He faced the boys "What's with that expression?",Taeyong crossed his arms "Did you do what I think you did with our senior?".M/N was confused "What you think I did with Kai?What do you mean,hyung?",Yuta couldn't keep his mouth closed "Did you have an make out sesh with Kai-sunbae?".M/N's eyes widened as they knew instantly,he had to handle being lectured by some of the members after he admitted the truth.Jungwoo and Jisung were clearly jealous as the same thought circled their minds : "I'm gonna get him..even if I need to break him away from his boyfriend.."