"Neo Upgrade"

M/N was in class,he listened to his teacher well as he took down notes.He couldn't notice the endless calls he had from Jungwoo in his phone,he was focused on his writing before closing his notebook.Everyone smiled as they heard the class bell ring,they started packing up before stopping as they heard rushed running in the halls.M/N was about to put his laptop in his bag before seeing a familiar face,he looked puzzled before his eyes widened "Jungwoo-hyung?!Why the heck are you here?".He ran down and yelped when Jungwoo pulled him out the classroom,M/N was confused before noticing that they were at the back of the school.He panted "Why did you have to run so freaking fast...Damn it,I'm all out of breath!",the older sighed "I know you were testing my self-control a while ago,back at the company".M/N was confused "Testing you?That was for Taeyong and Doyoung,stupid!",he went on explaining why he did that but he didn't know it made the idol's jealousy worsen.M/N felt Jungwoo pin him to the wall and kiss him roughly,he whimpered softly as he felt Jungwoo bring his hand up inside his shirt.M/N could feel his face turn red as the older breathed on his neck,he ran his hands up and down his body before feeling Jungwoo kiss him roughly again.He pulled his hands out his shirt before wrapping his arms around the older's neck,he moaned when Jungwoo bit his lower lip.The teen moaned as he felt the idol suck on his neck and feel his body,he threw his head back as he called Jungwoo's name out in a pleased moan.Jungwoo smirked "Do you want daddy's lips on yours,hm?",M/N nodded helplessly before interlocking their lips,their kiss became passionate and M/N could feel the need to go deeper.He made the kiss hungry and Jungwoo made it hungrier which made M/N moan,the older carried the teen before burying his face in the crook of his neck to leave so much hickeys.The boy moaned the older's name out repeatedly before feeling Jungwoo grind on him,he moaned louder and came in his pants.He was soon placed down before they went to get the younger's things,he ran to the van while Jungwoo chased him from behind.He went to his seat before seeing Taeyong and Doyoung,he waved at them as they instantly noticed the hickeys.Once the 4 started heading to the dorm,Taeyong told Haechan about the hickeys Jungwoo gave M/N and the younger instantly went to tell the Dreamies.Once Jisung heard about it,his eyes flared with anger and jealousy.M/N didn't know the war that would wage upon the whole group because of him,he looked out the window as he felt his anxiety climb up his back.

Once they arrive at the dorm,M/N walked to the 5th floor with Doyoung and Taeyong before hearing some people fighting.Haechan ran to them and instantly knew M/N was worried,Doyoung looked at the boy "M/N-ah,stay in the dorm with Johnny while we sort the commotion out".M/N shook his head before he saw Haechan hold him off,he tried his best to break free but it was no use.The older looked at M/N "Hey,don't make this hard on yourself.I know you want to know what's happening but its best that you don't",the teen shook his head before running to the stairs.Haechan chased him but it was too late as he heard M/N's steps on the the steps of the stairs,M/N felt his heart break as he saw Jungwoo and Jisung fighting.He went to stop them before freezing when he locked eyes with the two,Doyoung who was restraining them looked at him "M/N?!What are you doing here?!".He felt tears drip down his cheeks,he ran down the stairs before unluckily tripping.Jungwoo and Jisung stopped fighting as they heard a loud thud,the 4 boys ran to the stairs and saw an unconscious M/N.Taeyong covered his mouth and started to sob before going to M/N,he carried him before looking at the younger's leg "H-h-his legs and right arm are broken...Doyoung,you go tell Mark to go to the orphanage and tell them about his situation.Johnny and I will handle M/N".The younger nodded as Jungwoo and Jisung felt their heart crumble into pieces,Jungwoo was about to speak but went silent as he saw Taeyong gone.

TIMESKIP

M/N woke up and noticed that he was in a hospital room,his eyes widened as he saw both his legs that were both in casts were hanging on a cloth.He saw his arm was in a cast and before he could react,Taeyong ran in with a relieved but anxious expression on their faces.Taeyong went next to him and kissed his hand,M/N looked confused "W-w-what happened?".The older sighed before explaining what happened,his sister caressed his cheek "At least,you're okay now".They turned to the door before seeing Doyoung,Mark,and Taeil walk in,Taeyong grinned "So,how did the director react?".Mark chuckled "She said its fine and he's helped around there enough so they're letting him go,also they said the kids would visit later so we should leave soon",Doyoung placed M/N's clothes in the closet before speaking "M/N-ah,you hungry?".The teen nodded before seeing Taeyong used the remote in his hands to adjust the bed and the hooks that were holding the cloth where M/N's legs were hanging on,Taeyong smiled as he watched Doyoung feed M/N.His sister looked at him "I already informed M/N's college that he won't be able to attend for some time so they'll have him for online class,does he have an event that he needs to go to that involves school?",Taeyong nodded "The mentorship program!He was invited there and its next week-".M/N looked worried before seeing Taeil open the door,he smiled as he saw his seniors walk in.Taeyong grinned "I guess you guys postponed the mentorship program?",one of them shook their heads "He'll be there but not physically,he's actually gonna be a special guest".M/N turned red at the remark before Doyoung ruffled his head,the boy shyly giggled "Sunbae,I guess the CEO I was assigned under got upset?".They shook their head before speaking "Actually,you're close to his son so he'll be the one mentoring you",M/N was confused before his eyes lit up "Its Chenle-hyung!".The older walked in "Anyone called for me?",the younger had a big smile before waving at his sister after she excused herself because she had to go somewhere.Taeyong had a small smile on his face "Since too many people are already here,how about we leave you,Chenle,and your seniors to talk about the mentorship?",Chenle nodded "Don't worry,hyung.I'll take good care of him~".M/N waved at the boys as they left,they started talking about the mentorship while Chenle stayed by his side.M/N nodded before seeing his seniors leave after they talked,the older adjusted the bed and hooks before speaking "Hey,is anything hurting?".The boy shook his head "Maybe I just need some affection because my heart is the one who is in pain here~",the idol laughed before kissing M/N's forehead and cheek.