"Apology Accepted"

M/N looked out the window as Taeyong looked at him,the older sighed "Listen,I know I've been repeating this but-".M/N looked at the older with a smile "I've forgiven you ever since you reached your 50th sorry,hyung.I'm not upset anymore and I understand why you and your friends did that",Taeyong looked confused before feeling M/N's head on his shoulder.The older grinned before placing his hand on the boy's shoulder,the younger held Taeyong's free hand before closing his eyes and speaking "I love you a lot,hyung~".Taeyong softly smiled "I love you too,M/N-ah~",the teen went on explaining what Kai had to do which made Taeyong laugh.M/N giggled "Also Noona said that I should stay at your dorm tonight,she said mom has some company and doesn't want me to be bothered by them".Taeyong chuckled "So that's the reason she bought you some clothes and gave them to me~,you can stay with me because we all know who wants to have you by their side",M/N nodded "I know who you mean~".The older ruffled the boy's hair before noticing that they already arrived,they went to the 5th floor of the building before going into the dorm.M/N carried his newly bought but already laundered clothes in his hands as Taeyong carried his bag,they smiled as they saw the other 127 members who stayed in the same floor see M/N.Taeyong grinned "M/N-ah,you go wash up and I'll go place your clothes in my closet so you can change into some comfortable clothes",the teen nodded before doing what he was told.Taeyong placed M/N's clothes in his closet before picking out a shirt and some plaid pajamas,he smiled when he saw the boy walk in.He walked out so the boy could change before seeing Haechan who was blushing,he was about to open his mouth before Doyoung answered "He saw M/N walk out the bathroom shirtless and when he saw your stepbrother's abs,he turned red and couldn't forget the sight".Taeyong sighed before hearing a knock on the door,he opened it and saw Mark.He smiled before closing the door,M/N walked out Taeyong's room with his clothes on before popping a hoodie over his shirt.He waved at Mark and the others before going to the couch.

He sat down on the couch and didn't know what to do,he was bored before noticing Johnny sit by his side.He heard his stomach growling and was confused at the sudden noises,he looked behind and saw Doyoung frantically making food.He laughed before standing up and doing it instead,Taeyong smiled "M/N-ah,need some help there?".The younger shook his head "I guess I do need some music to listen to because I have nothing else to do",Johnny and the other boys laughed before playing some NCT songs.Mark and Haechan were live before smirking at each other,they slowly filmed M/N cooking and held in their laughs as they saw their fans finally saw Taeyong's stepbrother.Taeyong noticed it fast before seeing it as an door of opportunity,he gave Mark a stare before the younger knew what to do.Taeyong went in between the two boys before he answered questions about M/N,the boy was confused at what was happening.Once he revealed his face,the fans got wild in the comments as they saw M/N's attractive face.Taeyong laughed "Actually,he has abs.All the 127 members already saw it and they're pretty solid if you feel them",M/N got shy at the remark and went back to cooking.Johnny and Doyoung joined the three boys with their live and clearly knew that the spotlight went to M/N,Taeyong managed to secretly take a picture and video of M/N before posting them on the official group and his own social media accounts.

When M/N finished cooking,he grinned before calling the others to eat.Taeyong and the others smiled before they sat down on the chairs near the table and started eating,M/N seemed to eat so little,so much that his older brother got worried.Taeyong looked at him with concern "M/N-ah,is something wrong?You're eating so little",the boy laughed "I guess Director Choi didn't tell your parents about my habits,I eat this way but always finish a meal.If you want to ask why I eat like this,my past should explain everything".The boys could hear a hint of sadness and fear in the statement before going silent,M/N kept on eating as he got teary with the memories coming back to him.Doyoung saw the teen's shaking hand before looking at Taeyong,the older sighed before noticing the boy stand up.He saw M/N's empty plate and his heart broke as he couldn't bare to see M/N in pain,Mark went to check on the 18-year-old and left the room after a few minutes with a very heartbroken expression on his face.Taeyong who got worried ran in before seeing M/N looking at the floor as his tears dripped down his cheeks,he hugged the boy and wiped his tears,he had an very worried expression before rubbing his back.M/N looked up "Hyung...why do I keep hurting..?",Taeyong gave him an reassuring smile as he cupped the boy's face "You're hurting because you haven't moved on from the pain,but if you can't do that on your own.Don't you worry,I'm here to stay by your side and help you.Got it?".M/N nodded and  had a smile on his face as his eyes got teary,Taeyong wiped his tears before kissing his forehead.He walked out with the teen while holding his hand,Haechan and Doyoung took the boy instantly before placing him on the couch.Mark shut off the lights as Johnny played a movie,M/N was very confused at what was happening until Taeyong sat next to him.He had a small grin on his face as he watched on the movie,he was about to ask food before Doyoung placed a bowl of cheese popcorn on his lap and a can of Pringles by his side.He shrugged before eating the food,he laughed as he could hear the others eating their own snacks.He smiled before placing some popcorn in Taeyong's mouth,the younger looked at Mark before giving him some chips from his Pringles can.Soon enough,M/N fell asleep first as his hand was in his popcorn bowl.Doyoung was shocked as he saw that all of M/N's food was empty,Taeyong softly smiled as he took a wet wipe and wiped M/N's hands that were coated in cheese powder.Johnny turned off the movie and everyone went to bed as Mark left,Taeyong carried his stepbrother to his room and laid him down.He went beside him and cuddled him after placing the blanket over them,he closed his eyes before falling asleep.

TIMESKIP

The boys woke up to a good smell,they left their rooms and saw M/N was making breakfast.Haechan who was half-asleep went on the couch while Doyoung smiled "M/N-ah,don't you have any classes today?",the teen shook his head "I only have to go help in the orphanage all day,you guys wanna come?".Taeyong smirked "How about Jisung and Jungwoo go with you?You might need some help with the kids or something.",M/N smiled wickedly as he knew what his older brother meant "Okay then,they can come with me.By the way,anyone wanna eat rice or no?".Johnny grinned "I want pancakes with my scrambled egg and bacon~",Haechan huffed "You'll know my answer instantly if you look at your brother's race".M/N laughed "Then I'll have my international breakfast combo then~",he laughed as the others asked what that was while being in sync.He smiled before going to the door and coming back with boxes in his arms "It was the right day my friends all around the world sent me some things~",he started cooking after he opened all of the packages.The 4 boys were anticipating at what was the international breakfast combo M/N talked about,they could sniff a good smell in the air.

Once M/N finished plating the food,he smiled "Guys,I'm done cooking~".He sat down before seeing the others come to him,he laughed at the shocked faces they had.He started eating once they sat down,he kept in his giggle as he saw their reactions.He ate peacefully before Taeyong blurted out with stuffed cheeks "HOW THE HECK IS THIS GOOD AND HOW DO YOU MAKE IT?!",M/N finished his food before standing up "Its a secret~".He went to wash up while the others were like beast as they ate their food,they didn't even notice M/N walk into Taeyong's room.He walked out the room wearing this :

Taeyong and the others who just finished eating looked behind them and could feel their heart flutter,Haechan blinked "Wait,you look this good when you go to the orphanage and spend time with the kids there?"

Taeyong and the others who just finished eating looked behind them and could feel their heart flutter,Haechan blinked "Wait,you look this good when you go to the orphanage and spend time with the kids there?".M/N nodded "They consider me the 'good-looking caretaker' for a reason",he smiled as he heard a knock on the door.He opened it and saw the two boys he was gonna go to the orphanage with dressed up,Taeyong went to them and stared at them "Y'know what I'm gonna say already,don't you?".The two nodded before leaving with M/N,Doyoung smirked "If drama happens,I bet Jungwoo will try to outdo Jisung".Taeyong scoffed "Jisung will just probably tell the kids to make M/N smile and make Jungwoo get jealous".Haechan lived for the heated argument he was seeing,they didn't know that something different would happen.As M/N,Jungwoo,and Jisung rode the bus to go to the orphanage,M/N felt sleepy and the two noticed it fast.Jungwoo placed M/N's head on his shoulder and smiled,Jisung rolled his eyes before holding M/N's hand to keep it warm.Once they arrived at the place,M/N went down first.He ran in as the two followed,they felt jealous as the kids ran to their future boyfriend.M/N carried one of the orphans and smiled "Did you guys already eat breakfast?",he felt his heart melt as the kids nodded in sync.He guided them to the playroom and played with them,he urged the two to walk in.Jisung and Jungwoo shyly walked in before playing with the kids,M/N brought the socially-awkward pre-teens before playing with them.He laid on his back and let them go on his stomach,he laughed as he cuddled all of them.Jungwoo felt his heart melt as he saw the boy's soft smile,Jisung resisted from going to kiss the boy as he played with the young girls.M/N went to the rescue when he heard a child cry,he got them in his arms before singing to them.He grinned when he saw the other kids flock around his legs,he sat down and sang to them as the two watched him.Jungwoo had a smile on his face as he saw the younger treat the kids with care and love,Jisung felt as if he fell in love with the boy more.

TIMESKIP

After the kids had lunch,M/N was tucking the kids in to sleep since it was already nap time.He walked out the room where the kids were and slumped behind a wall,his stamina already low.He looked up and saw Jisung,he stood up and hugged him as he placed his head on the older's shoulder.Jisung smiled as he didn't move at all,he rubbed the boy's back and smirked at Jungwoo who was walking to them.The older rolled his eyes before a thought came to his head : "I'm gonna fight for him and his love...even if it means hating the youngest member of my group.."