Chapter 59

If you don’t get out of the box you’ve been raised in, you won’t understand how much bigger the world is.

-

"I can't believe you?!" Rias shoved her away looking distraught, tears in her eyes. "You knew I loved him yet you –"

"I'm sorry! I honestly didn't mean to, we jus–"

"I don't want to hear it!" Rias cried and turned around.

"Rias wait!" Momo reached for her to turn her around.

"Don't touch me!" Rias shouted back and pushed Momo, she stumbled a bit, "I can't believe I trusted and befriended such a– such a whore!" She screamed.

The girl was gravely hurt, though she knew she was in the wrong she grabbed Rias. "I didn't want to hurt you, that's why I hid it from you!" Momo cried, desperately pleading, "I'm sorry Rias!"

"What is going on here!" Taemin started running towards them. Rias' eyes went wide with tears.

"Let me go!" Rias screamed and shoved her away, a little too harshly.

"Rias!" Momo screamed attempting to reach out as she stumbled back but watched Rias fall, slipping on the icy ground below her, has her head collided harshly onto the ground, soaking the white snow in Crimson.

"Rias!"

-

Aera cried as she spoke, telling the story of what happened that night. The room stilled and none of them knew what to do. This was more devastating and complicated then they thought, but it all made sense now.

"It ruined all of us, our friendship our relationships. Everything. We used to all be so close, a weird bunch of friends that no one would have ever thought would be." Aera cried, "Rias was my best friend, my only friend that never left my side."

"Rias really liked Taemin, but Momo and him were going out secretly and I kept begging them, telling Momo she needed to tell Rias before she found out some horrible way." Aera covered her face with her hands, Jin passed Hana a box of tissues which she then passed to Aera. All of them just intently listened to Aera's words.

"I knew something bad was going to happen but not this bad!" Aera continued to sob as Hana rubbed her back soothingly. "Kai and I were looking for Rias that night until we heard a scream, we searched for it and we found her and them. She was already dead, and Momo was uncontrollably crying. I have nightmares of it every night."

Hana looked up at everyone who had very strained expressions, how tragic this all had ended.

"We knew this was an accident. We all knew that but Kai shouldn't have listened to Taemin! We should have just told the police but it was because of me."

Hana waited until Aera could speak again through her cries. "Aera, what do you mean its because of you?" She tried to ask as softly and gently as possible.