9. Dreadful situation

Hello guys... Let's get inside our story 🤗🤗...

                         Everyone is in peak of fear, each and every passing second is like a eternity for them. All freaked out when they heard Rishi's mobile ringing sound. Neil sighs him to attend the call while Ram, Abhi, Neil, RV and Purab were standing close to him. With heavy heart Rishi attended the video call and Blood on everyone's face drained.

 With heavy heart Rishi attended the video call and Blood on everyone's face drained

Randeep: Surprise..... How is my surprise dear Aroras? I know you all are enjoying right? I knew it.... I knew it.... Wait, you all are looking really happy, if your sweet princess see you all she will be happy right? But why she is not opening her eyes? No.... No.... Don't look at me like this Aroras, She is  alive still. Because I want to kill her right infront of your eyes, how good I am right?

Purab: Please leave my princess, Randeep. She don't know anything, she didn't do anything. If you want, then kill me but leave her.

Randeep: Awwww, how sweet Purab Arora... But guess what, I can't accept your offer. I like to see you all like this, you all have to live without your princess. That is my punishment for snatching my one and only relation in this world.

Rishi: She is a innocent kid Randeep, please I beg you. Leave her Please, please.

Randeep: Tch... Very sorry Rishi I can't, I am running out of time. Shaurya is waiting for her in heaven, I have to kill her fast. So let me wake her in my style, you all don't miss this scene ok. Watch me...

                   Randeep turned to Pragya who is unconscious and gave a hard slap on her cheek. Aroras shouts  NO, to stop him but all went inside his deaf ears. Pragya lightly jerked but didn't gain conscious so again Randeep slapped her. This time she slightly opened her eyes with much difficulty and noticed Randeep near her and starts to blabber in fear.

Pragya: Leave me.... Arjun bhai.... Please....

Randeep: Ohhh, how cute.... Still you are worrying for your Arjun bhai. Not bad, but this is time for your farewell princess. You are going to meet my Shaurya. No... No... Your shaurya. (He turns to phone and says) Aroras keep watching me, I can't rewind this after killing her. If you want then I can replay, ok.

Neil: Randeep, please... Please leave her please, if you want then kill us. Please leave her.

                   Randeep smirks at them and again turns to Pragya and slapped her. She shouts in pain, unable to hear her cries Ram moved little away from the phone. Others were shedding tears continuously. Just then Abhi noticed a hint behind Randeep to find about the place were he is now. He wants to see that hint clearly so watched the video keenly.